Armada Optimus Prime

DjinniMan

Copied and pasted from my posts in his latest End Cap thread:

5/25: Paid for Alt Silverstreak via Paypal

5/26: AOP emails me, tells me will ship the following Monday (likely Tues. due to Memorial Day)

5/26-6/10: No package, no emails.

6/10: I email him, no response since. Beginning to think I shouldn't have bought from this guy, as I didn't know I was basically giving him an interest free loan.

6/19 It has been nearly a month since I paid you for Alt Silverstreak. If the toy is not in my hands in one week, I will use Paypal to get my money back from you. Also, I will post negative feedback in your End Cap threads. I should have known not to deal with you due to the large delays people had dealing with you before. Get the toy to me by June 26.

6/29 Toy never arrived. I used Paypal to begin the process of getting my money back. Armada Optimus Prime emailed me saying he had sent it without delivery conformation and never heard from me. That is impossible as I emailed two separate accounts plus a PM. He assured me he would refund my money via Paypal.

7/6 No further notice from Armada OP. Paypal has ruled in my favor and I will get my money back.

I warn anyone who would consider doing business with Armada Optimus Prime to not do so. At best, his communication skills are extremely poor, at worst, he is a liar and a thief.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to hear that, man :tfsad

On a positive note, the G1 DVD sets I agreed to swap for Cybertron Optimus & Megatron arrived without incident.

(Latter quarter of 2005, but I never forget a square deal)

Archived