BotCon 2012 - Hasbro Display Addendum Includes Prime Voyager Dreadwing and Deluxe Arachnid, SDCC Bruticus Box Art

Peter_Van

san-diego-comic-con-transformers-generations-bruticus-g1-colors%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
We are on our last full day here at BotCon 2012, and we returned to the cases to bring new and in-depth pictures of the Hasbro display case. Unfortunately last night, they kicked us out before they could display the San Diego Comic Con 2012 exclusive Transformers Generations Bruticus in Generation 1 colors, but we have them for you today. We must say that this box is massive and will be quite a chore to bring home on the plane. Also, we have first looks at Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing, which as previously revealed, would replace Skyquake as the Voyager interpretation of this mold. We also have clearer looks at Transformers Prime Deluxe Arachnid, so let us entertain for you a bit in the gallery! Read the Full News Story Here

I do like how they have Optimus in his packaging that will help when I buy 2 of him.

Cliffjumper is an easy skip all around for me.

Definitely will have to do what I can to get 2 sets of Bruticus. The money I save by not bothering with Cliffjumper will make it easier.

Finally a mostly frontal shot of Airrachnid, Kind of disappointed with how she looks but will be adding her to the collection

Not really feeling the discbots. If they come with Soundwave then I will get them, If htey do not come with Soundwave then easy skip.

Soundwave looks like they took his deluxe mold and made it Voyager without fixing anything. But he will be added

Dreadwing needs his Gatling machine gun.

On a side note, I'm not going to wait for Hasbro to decide with all its stupidity about Breakdown, If they don't release him by the time Takara does, then I will buy Takara's. At least I know that one is getting released and not canceled because of stupidity

I will have the soundwave, but I'm not loving the minions. Probably would've looked alot better if they transformed into rectangular cartridges.

:agree I think the design does work for Laserbeak, but Ravage and Rumble look like some sort of, I don't know, dollar store toys.

I really love TFP Voyager Dreadwing,So I'll be getting two of this toy. I'm hoping the TFP Voyager Skyquake colors/persona comes out. So I can buy one TFP Voyager Dreadwing & one TFP Voyager Skyquake.

I really love the SDCC Gift set FOC Bruticus. So I'll definately going to be buying one,maybe two.

I love female Transformers toys/media persona's. So TFP Airaachnid is another definate buy.

Since I don't buy that many tiny TF toys. TFP Deluxe SDCC Battle damage cliffjumper is a easy pass. these days when I buy a deluxe it has to have a very special unique design or be a generations 1980's homage deluxe toy.

Since FOC Soundwave is being created in my favorite bigger size voyager class. He's a must buy. the robot & alt mode look decent enough to warrant a purchase.

I'm a bit dissapointed with the soundwave cassette//data disk minions. but if some come free with soundwave,then it's no loss.

I don't see myself buying any individual nor multi packs of the FOC Minions/data disk/casette bots.

Bruticus G1 colors an SDCC exclusive...of course. A-holes.

Yeah, I'm not going to waste my money at the store for these guys instead I'm going to have the money waiting to buy two of him when they release Bruticus on HTS

With SDCC in July and I'm on Terminal Leave I will be jumping on them as soon as they are released.

Archived