Your collection

Rubbermaid tub, like they have been for the past 15 years. Boxes for others, since I ran out of tub space awhile back. I keep all I can displayed, but college students don't come by permanent displays for everything that easily.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, I don't have the shelf space to display all of my 320 TF's. (Unfortunately, cos I think I have be a lot richer if I was to buy a house that's large enough :tfevil )

Some TF's (about 20 G-1) are stored in a box at the attic of my mother's house. They will in time be transported to my own place.

In my own house I have almost all of my G-1 likewise in a box on my attic. Also in a box on my attic are those TF's I bought for repaint/kitbash purpose -- until the time is there.

New TF's get a short display time (a few days) in my living room, before moving on. Other TF's, like the Alternators/Binaltech & MP Prime/Convoy, along with other 'special' TF's (pre-TF, Unicron, a bunch of Primal's, RiD Scourge) are displayed proudly on my bookshelves -- Brave Max doesn't fit, so he's moving around depending on the need for space. They are my "best-of".

Since I live alone in a three-room house (four, counting the attic, which is actually a room), I've designated one room my "hobby/work-room" (initially work, now hobby). Here I display most of my TF. Proudly displayed are my BW line (BW, a single BWneo and the BM Dinobots) and the TF's that I've gathered in my own line (Renewed War). In total over 70 TF.

Lack of shelf space has currently lead some TF's to be temporarily redirected to my bedroom, where they will remain for now.

Basically, every room has TF's in them.

(As soon as I have digital camera -- I've been considering buying one for the last 10 months -- I'll get some pics and post them: could very well be another ten months :tftongue)

mine are on shelfs at the moment cept for my transformables (not actual tfs) and bt tracks with stand with infront of my tv which also has a pic of my friends which they got me for my bday as well as the transformables but i brought BT tracks

Here's the run down.. when my TF empire was in its prime before I left for school.. I had my closet doors removed.. my built in bookshelf was taken over by Beast Wars.. then Armada came out, and they took over a good poriton of freespace on my computer desk. G1 Reissues as well.. then I moved.. all of them got boxed away.. currently, I've got my recent additions hiding out on the top of my closet shelf in my new apartment.. nothin big.. can't wait to get my stuff altogether again so I can finally post some halfway decent pics of my stuff in all of it's splender..

We'll keep an eye out for it.

:thumb

As my collection is not very large at this time they are all on my dresserin a small 1 shelf cabinet that a school was going to discard so my mom brought it home and gave to me. Right now I have MP Optimus Prime, Smokescreen, Sideswipe, Silverstreak, Hound, Tracks, Deadend, andJazz(Miester) all Alternators of course. Then there`s G1 Rodimus, mini Optimus, Ultra Magnus, Scurge, and X-Brawn. My KO Devastator is in a box with my Power master Optimus Prime from G1 original version not TrU rerelease. Then there`s my Alternators Kitbashes of Bumble bee, Prowl, Warpath, and Rodimus Prime which I have displayed with the rest of my Alternators.

My entire MISB/MOSC Armada collection is boxed away in my attic. My loose figs on the other hand, G1, Armada doubles, Energon, Alts are currently occuping my shelves above my bed.

Archived