Your collection

I've noticed that some people put their collection in different places.

But I've been wondering, how many of us will admit where we keep them.

I'll start.

Mine are all over my room. On top of my dresser, my boudior, my nightstand, my bookshelf, and my closet. But when I post pics, I'm going to put them all on the dining room table for easier pictures. But to make sure they don't collect dust, I play with them in intervals, just to keep them moving. It's all awsome. There are some that I haven't even taken out of their box for fear that my sister will get ahold of them.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mine are in a large cabinet in my living room, they used to be in my bedroom closet, but my fiancee said she wanted her shoe space back :redface so we bought a couple of cabinets.

Lately I've been thinking about moving mine to a slightly safer location. I'm thinking of asking my parents to get me a shelf exclusively for use for my collection. If they see it as a way to get me to clear up some space in my room, they might. And then I might put it in either the basement, or somewhere else.

Originally I had them wherever I had the room.... but then I got married, so I had to relegate the collection to the upstairs loft... still more than enough room, just not enough shelving. Still, I liked having Fort Max & Countdown taking up the dining room table making a larger Autobot City...

Mine's in my bedroom closet. With the right drawers, boxes and shelving, a few feet of closet space can hold over 600 of those suckers. Even Maximus fits. Course, no Cybertron City made out of the cityformers, but such is life. ;)

Though my Armada Unicron and 20th Prime are duking it out on the top shelf of my office bookcase.

My minibots are on one shelf, currently numbering 69, all in vehicle mode.

My SCFs, KO Doubledealer and KO MP Convoy are on another shelf alongside a vase from 1968 emblazoned with a picture of Chairman Mao and Lin Biao (got that at the flea market in Quanzhou).

On the third TF shelf are all the other KOs I've got.

Thundercracker, MC Axis Arcee kit, all my minibot backing cards (I open all the minibots I get MOSC, even if rare - for how else can I take the thing apart and look at the stampings inside?) and the few other non-minibot items I haven't sold off, are in a box at my dad's back in Canada.

I've renovated my entire basement and turned it into a "Guys Room". I keep the theater system and guitars and stuff there also. My transformers collection is along a shelf built into the wall high up close to the roof. There's alot of space to be filling.

Archived