Who has the biggest collection?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have a lot, but i'd say it's only a 5-6 on a scale of 10 (i've seen collections of thousands!)

Yea Lio Kaiser had every US release and most of the others ones, he had over 1000 TFs not including doubles (as of 2001-2.) They also collected other stuff and I think their toy total was between 10-12,000, and this was about a year ago!

Also Skywarp TPK (aka Predaking) has the most (Energon) Terrorcons. He was at 78 in December 2004.

Elvin Pena has the most Optimus Prime/Convoys.

I'd like to think I have the most basic G1 Insecticons. I have 17 with 2 more on the way, but I don't know.

Who has the most Jumpstarters?

*has 100+ g1 figures and some G2*

*also has 90% of BW and BM*

*has 100% of Armada and RID*

*Has a good portion of Universe and about 80% of Energon*

*bought Cybertron waves 1 and 2 already*

*also has a ton of other mecha from other series*

I have over 1000 bots and none of them are duplicate

*has 100+ g1 figures and some G2*

*also has 90% of BW and BM*

*has 100% of Armada and RID*

*Has a good portion of Universe and about 80% of Energon*