Clocker

currentCollection012.jpg

Thrust flavored Starscream

currentCollection013.jpg

Megs with a surprize guess  :fire

currentCollection014.jpg

The lovely Evac

currentCollection015.jpg

That's a good pose for clocker, I have a hard time posing him, he falls too much when I pose him with his gun.

I think Clocker's one of my special Crazy Glue bots :tftongue One day I took all my loose hip bots and put Crazy Glue on their hip balls.

awesome idea, i got the non police type myself and it looks cool with a white handle, but better with silver. might have to coppy the idea.

When I opened the box and saw that it was all red, I was like, "No no. Then I reached straight for my sharpee. Another thing that ticks me off is the proto has black half gloves.

....has the prototype/testshot loves it no light blue for me....and i really think the half gloved lok makes him look bad-azz

Cool stuff man. I like looking at collections where people pose their toys. I want to do a shoot of my collection now. I'll probably wait until after Christmas.

Is this why your waiting till after Christmas?

Skidsproof004.jpg

Skidsproof.jpg

Cool stuff man. I like looking at collections where people pose their toys. I want to do a shoot of my collection now. I'll probably wait until after Christmas.

Skidsproof004.jpg

Skidsproof.jpg

he already has Bt Skids. :P

9af194ca.jpg

Hey! What's up Streaker! I was wondering if..Ooff!

b700a0f7.jpg

Skidsproof003.jpg

Skidsproof002.jpg

Skidsproof004.jpg

Skidsproof.jpg

he already has Bt Skids. :P

That's right.  :thumb

I can't have Broadblast and GF Soundwave till then. And I thought you said you were getting BTA Sunstreaker? Or are you getting both?

I can't have Broadblast and GF Soundwave till then. And I thought you said you were getting BTA Sunstreaker? Or are you getting both?

I caved. I was like, "You know if you don't buy this guy now, your gonna be kicking yourself later this week when you suddenly want him"

I love his Car mode. He has real reason to be conceited. the bot mod color scheme is crappy though. His Joints are XXXtremely tight!! Every Single Hinging, racheting moving part of his body is stiff and thight. Even more than the Corvette mold.

One thing I wonder about Skids and Streaker is, Why did they paint their arms red instead of just using red Plastic? Scratches on Skids arms is gonna be totally unavoidable.