TFCC Runamuck

cakedup

Here is the second member of the original "Twins of Offensiveness!" I still like Overrun/Runabout more, but this guy is pretty awesome for being free.

Also, please check out my channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/cakedup83?feature=mhee. As always please rate, comment, and subscribe!

Great review of the figure. I actually made my own custom Battle chargers using the Wheeljack mold (I also made my own Road Rage too). There's no way I was going to be able to get the TFCC ones.

In your review you ask why they didn't use the Tracks mold for one of them, and I have an answer for that. The original battle chargers—while having different car modes— had the exact same transformation and placement of car parts on their robot modes, much like Bumblebee and Cliffjumper do. Thus, it makes perfect sense to use the same mold and transformation for both characters to stay true to their original designs, and the Wheeljack mold is the closest new mold—both in terms of robot mode appearance and transformation—to those original designs.

Great review of the figure. I actually made my own custom Battle chargers using the Wheeljack mold (I also made my own Road Rage too). There's no way I was going to be able to get the TFCC ones.

In your review you ask why they didn't use the Tracks mold for one of them, and I have an answer for that. The original battle chargers—while having different car modes— had the exact same transformation and placement of car parts on their robot modes, much like Bumblebee and Cliffjumper do. Thus, it makes perfect sense to use the same mold and transformation for both characters to stay true to their original designs, and the Wheeljack mold is the closest new mold—both in terms of robot mode appearance and transformation—to those original designs.

While that all makes sense I still would have liked them to be slightly different. The core concept would have been the same. I do agree with you though that the Wheeljack version of the mold is better. Do you have any rode rage pics to share?

I like the face sculpt on this toy. they did a great job on the face.

It is definitely a fine head sculpt.

While that all makes sense I still would have liked them to be slightly different. The core concept would have been the same. I do agree with you though that the Wheeljack version of the mold is better. Do you have any rode rage pics to share?

I like the face sculpt on this toy. they did a great job on the face.

It is definitely a fine head sculpt.

The only way I can see making them "slightly different", is if they used tracks' front headlight/bumper assembly instead of Wheeljack's, but definitely not his transformation. The Wheeljack transformation is definitely the way to go.

As for Road Rage pics, but of course.

Archived