Unreleased Third Party Trailer for Dark of the Moon Leader Class Optimus Designs

BaCon

3rd%20Party%20Trailer%20for%20Movie%20Leader%20Class%20Optimus,%20project%20scrap%20(6)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to Weibo we have some looks at what is now an unrelease third party prailer for Transformers Dark of the Moon Movie Leader Class Optimus Prime. The project that is said to have been cancelled shows a very ambitious design to create a movie accurate depiction of Prime's movie trailer with the battle bridge and all. Unfortunately, for fans who were left to sort out where their Ultimate Optimus Prime figure fits into the Movieverse. This would have been a welcomed offering. Check out the slides after the jump for all the details. Read the Full News Story Here

If they really wanted to they could still release it for ROTF Leader Optimus Prime, I would love to have it and show it next to my Buster Optimus Prime. maybe it was too ambitious :doh

I'd love to have the trailer from DOTM for my ROTF Prime. T'would be a thing of beauty. I'd have always had him displayed loading up his weapons from the trailer. The trailer wouls have to come with a jet pack as well. No half assing on this kind of project.

It looks like a kid in grammar school drew up those art sketches.

I can't tell if this is a compliment, or intended as an insult.

If a kid did these, they're pretty damn close to a professional. If it was intended as an insult, let's see you sketch up a product idea and see how it compares.

If a kid did these, they're pretty damn close to a professional. If it was intended as an insult, let's see you sketch up a product idea and see how it compares.

Why do you feed the troll? Cant you see that all this shadowpanther wants to do is argue, regardless of how inane or frivolous his side of the argument is.

Why do you feed the troll? Cant you see that all this shadowpanther wants to do is argue, regardless of how inane or frivolous his side of the argument is.

You're right. XD but when someone tries to put down someone talented and creative, I get riled up as a fellow non-creative who wishes for this sort of talent. :tflaugh

You're right. XD but when someone tries to put down someone talented and creative, I get riled up as a fellow non-creative who wishes for this sort of talent. :tflaugh

I wasn't trolling,it was my honest opinion.

others posted negative comments about this before me & they didn't get attacked for it. why is it when I also post a negative comment about this,I get overly attacked??

Archived