BMOG 3rd Party Line Announced, New Reward Tiers, 53% funded

TrentTroop

tumblr_munbwj6P291sktul3o3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_munbwj6P291sktul3o2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_munbwj6P291sktul3o1_r1_1280.jpg

For about the past year, I've been developing a concept: BMOG: Bio-Mechanical Ordnance Gestalts, robotic animals, robots and other 'partner' figures that divide into arsenals of weapons and gear for Transformers and other 5mm compatible toys. Each part has multiple 5mm pegs and holes for customization and combination.

BMOG is meant to be TF compatible while being its own entity. The characters, factions and designs are completely new. As such, we can crowd-source the project through Kickstarter, which we will be doing soon.

In the meantime, we'll be showing off preview photos and renders of the line as it develops. Here is Ursenal, first of the Heroic Augmentoids as a 3d printed prototype, hand painted so the detail will be more clear.

bmogtoys.com will be up shortly, and we have a twitter and tumblr for news posts.

Using the head as a "weapon" seems kinda odd. I don't have any of the sample figures shown, so is it actually being used as a hand instead?

Speaking of hands, I'm surprised some third party hasn't released a bunch of cheap hands that can fit into G1 Optimus Prime. I bet they would be great sellers.