Your Favorite Transformers Toyline Of 2010

Blitz-Wing

43 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite TF Toyline of 2010?

• ROTF Autobot Alliance
    • ROTF Hunt For The Decepticons
    • ROTF Leader Class Starscream
    • War For Cybertron
    • Generations
    • Reveal The Shield
    • Power Core Combiners
    • I was more interesting in the third party offerings
    • Forget 2010, bring me MP9 Rodimus Prime!
    • Why isn't my choice here? (Explain below)

Leader Starscream was significant enough to have his own vote. War For Cybertron is a line within a line, so it was broken out separately.

What about the MP line? Grimlock can out not that long ago. :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bayformers, Movie line, what ever you call it but the movie toys especially Hunt for Decepticons. These toys have been the best!

I personally don't like the seperation of War for Cybertron from Generations as it complicates things for me. If WFC were left in then Generations would be the clear winner. As it stands for the purpose of this poll, War for Cybertron is getting my vote.

WFC should be in Generations since thats what line they were in afterall, and since CHUUG is supposed to be a celebration of multiple TF brands anyway (which WFC being in Gen serves that purpose). Plus WFC is only 4 1/2 figures anyways so either way, Generations is it for me.

Leader Starscream was significant enough to have his own vote. War For Cybertron is a line within a line, so it was broken out separately.

Still, isnt Starscream just part of Hunt For The Decepticons? We should do a separate poll allowing us to vote on favorite figures from the past year. Like make a thread and the top ten discussed figures (plus Staff favorites would be cool) gets put in a poll. My vote would go for either WFC Meg/Soundwave or Terradive.

If I had to name one line or sub-line that was hands down favorite, The Reveal the Shield figures. Jazz and Tracks were all win! And those two figs alone were awesome enough to seal the deal!

Still, isnt Starscream just part of Hunt For The Decepticons? We should do a separate poll allowing us to vote on favorite figures from the past year. Like make a thread and the top ten discussed figures (plus Staff favorites would be cool) gets put in a poll. My vote would go for either WFC Meg/Soundwave or Terradive.

Yeah, and what about Battle Ops Bumblebee? It's bigger than Leader class Starscream, underrated as a Bumblebee toy and it has a better looking alt-mode than Starscream.

For me it was Generations all the way. I really think its to early to include Reveal the Shield since we only had the first wave of deluxe figures before the end of the year, although I agree that Tracks and Jazz are good figures. The Cyclonus from the Battle in Space pack is the best G1 figure of him yet and I give Hasbro points for making a targetmaster weapon with articulation (its kind of a shame they didn't make Rodimus's targetmaster weapon as well, at least to make up for the lousy repaint of the character). I can't wait for MP Rodimus Prime even though I won't be able to afford it for a while.

Archived