Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen him at the Wally World here in Toms River, NJ. They haven't made the special area for Energon ye but they do have him. I am looking for Ruination so I can make a somewhat cartoon accurate Ruination.

• 2 weeks later...

Megatron, Ruination (I have 2 of them) and Skydive are the ones I have seen thus far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, i didnt see any New Jersey posts on the board, if i missed them sorry - maybe some Mod or Admin can just merge the topics or whatever...

but anyway, heres a big list:

KB Toys in Paramus Park Mall, Garden State Plaza Mall, Big KB on Rt 17 south and KB in palisades mall in Nyack all have tons of Cyclonus and Dmeolishor exclusive, and for some starnge reason, LOTS of Armada Powerlinx Optimus. Other than that nothing else of value.

Target in Hackensack & Spring Valley:

Energon: Slugslinger, Snow Cat, Sharkticon, Tow-Line, Wheel...i mean, Downshift, Energon Hot Shot, Command Ravage, Offshoot, Blue Strong Arm and all the rest of the usuals.

Universe: Lots of Tankor/Obsidian and King Atlas. No sign of the new Universe 2-packs.

i found a box (3) of Universe Nemesis Prime in Marlton target.

3 Alt Tracks and 2 meisters pretty much at all the south jersey walmarts and toys r us'.

Other than that it s about time a NEW JERSEY thread came up!

i found a box (3) of Universe Nemesis Prime in Marlton target.

3 Alt Tracks and 2 meisters pretty much at all the south jersey walmarts and toys r us'.

Other than that it s about time a NEW JERSEY thread came up!

Yeah, i came to the board, looked around and wondered why no NJ thread was listed!

Well... yesterday ay the Target in Spring Valley i found:

Dreadwing

Cliffjumper

Energon Ironhide

Alternators Smokescreen, Sideswipe and Hound

Universe Nemesis Prime - A LOT OF THEM

You know, the Dreadwing isnt really impressing me. Product pictures showed it in a "dusty-white" with the cool tatto-like designs, but when i saw it - it was light blue. It just didnt pop at me.

Archived