Review Request Thread

Blitz-Wing

Although Tformers.com strives to review every available figure out there, there's times when that's just not possible. Members have been utilizing the reviews section quite well, and now we want to take that to the next level! Use this thread to put out your requests for figure reviews. Our hope is that other members will heed your call all provide the review you're looking for. Here's the criteria for this thread:

1) The figure or item you are requesting for review must be TF related, or otherwise a transformable figure.

2) This thread is simply for requests. Please, no actual reviews or discussions here.

3) If you see a request you want to honor, simply start a new thread in the Toy Review subforum and post your review.

If you have any questions on the matter, please PM me and I'll do my best to help. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

How about HA and deluxe Leadfoot when he comes out. I really, really want to see how that is before buying.

@ middlebuzz, I think he already did reviews for Kup and Scourge.

Hey blitz quick question, Are you the guy who takes pics of tfs and uploads them on database? and also, have you found kup or scourge yet? i cant find em

Yes, I do my best to maintain the database, including pics and stats. Kup and Scourge have been hard to find, but were reviewed. Just follow the links :bounce

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived