BotCon 2012 - In-Depth Transformers Generations Blast Off, Vortex, Swindle, Onslaught, Brawl Gallery

Peter_Van

transformers-generations-bruticus-vortex%20(3)__scaled_100.jpg
We gave you a little tease of the individual Transformers Generations Bruticus figures of Blast Off, Vortex, Swindle, Onslaught, and Brawl, but we are back with a very in-depth gallery that we could grab. We grabbed just every angle we could without breaking these figures out of the glass and have posted them in this gallery for your enjoyment. These figures will be out in October 2012 for $14.99 each. Read the Full News Story Here

I will be buying these and waiting for the upgrade from FP. Also I hope they get repainted in their G1 colors

Also I hope they get repainted in their G1 colors

THIS! Think Vortex got the rawest deal out of the rainbow colors...yeesh. If they'd color this thing right from the beginning, this figure would be truly badass!

I guess Takara will get the accurate versions. How did Hasbro screw up the colors so badly?

Emerje

Dude, you just answered your own question.

How so? Why should Hasbro get the screwball colors for their own property? This isn't a Takara game, Hasbro should be getting color accurate version, Takara can keep their stupid metallic coatings and chrome.

Oh well, I'll probably end buying both versions...

Emerje

I guess Takara will get the accurate versions. How did Hasbro screw up the colors so badly?

Emerje

Dude, you just answered your own question.

How so? Why should Hasbro get the screwball colors for their own property? This isn't a Takara game, Hasbro should be getting color accurate version, Takara can keep their stupid metallic coatings and chrome.

Oh well, I'll probably end buying both versions...

Emerje

What he means is no matter how good Hasbro makes something sound, they will inevitably (and sometimes just plain stupidly) screw it up. I will however be picking up both a Hasbro and a Takara set, if anything then one can be Ruination

I'll pick up Brawl and maybe Onslaught. The rest are just garbage. I might just hold out until Takara does something with them and hope that some third party does an enhancement kit.. Seroiusly though I am disappointed in the colors and the designs of most of the figures.

I'll be buying these FOC Combaticons/Bruticus toys in whatever first release colors hasbro releases them in. worse case scenario I can always return them at the store or sell them elsewhere,when hasbro re-release them in different/hopefully better colors.

I can't justify spending double nor tripple for the Takara colored versions. because lets face it,I can buy 3 hasbro FOC Bruticus for the price of one Takara FOC Bruticus.

To add coal on the fire,the hasbro FOC version will retail in USA stores for around $55. the coal part is,theirs always TF toy sales. I'd wager I can get all 5 FOC Combaticons for under $40 when theirs a really decent TF toy store sale going on. My guess is various on-line import store will ask around $140 for Takara's FOC Bruticus.

RANDOM SIDE NOTE: I still can't believe Hasbro is recoloring these FOC Combaticons/Bruticus in non-video game colors. this scenario reminds me of hasbro's non-cartoon accurate Armada Tidalwave toy.

Archived