TF art Q & A

Blitz

i use thise i just select the parts i want and copy them over

i do have an autobot G1 logo but its a PSD file

oh and i got them all off google

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alrity then. asking about how you get the pictures on here so every one can see?

and how much does the equipment cost for all this well depending on that you use.

iam a little slow on all this but if you help me i can get some of my pictures on here so i can see what you thank.

i'am geting ahead of my self again 

Well, the first option is by uploading a jpeg image file when creating a new thread OR what you can do also is upload the files to host on the following friendly, free image hosting websites:

http://imageshack.us/

www.photobucket.com

You will have to create an account and password for any you use, but the process shouldn't be too difficult.:)  From then, once uploaded, you can post the image with the following tags--- [ IMG ] JPEG FILE [ /IMG ], or just find that link on the site.

Otherwise, you can always use www.deviantart.com.

Hope this helps.:D

Sorry,

How do you get 'hand drawn pictures' to the computer like your pictures, Blitz & Josh.

All of your pictures i admire so i whant to see what you thank about mine.

Ohhhh, well to get hand-drawn pictures from real life to the computer requires either a digital camera or preferably, a scanner.  Prices vary (if I remember Xp) for cameras around at least $110 and flatbed scanners $80 and up. Your local stationary/office supplies or electronic center like BestBuy should have these items.

Once the piece is transferred into your computer via either method, you can can use a variety of programs like MSPaint, Adobe Photoshop, Image Ready or any other photo-editing program to resize/edit the picture.  From then, just follow the procedure a post before (file upload or image hosting) to show the pic on the boards. :D

ALL RIGHT!!!

that helps a lot. thats the kind answer i've been looking for.

now if i can just get over the price, but i thank i can manage.

and thanks again.

Now i got a mission to profeil :D

Archived