Movie verse Transformers new molds you'd like to see but know Hasbro will never create them.

Shadowpanther

The Dinobots

I've always wondered how the Dinobots would look done in the movie style. I bet it'd be cool.

I'd bet any money that they'd look incredible. The Dinobots need The Bayverse, and The Bayverse needs The Dinobots.

Stat.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd bet any money that they'd look incredible. The Dinobots need The Bayverse, and The Bayverse needs The Dinobots.

Stat.

That could be a good plot for 4, seeing as the Decepticons are all dead

The majority of the Decepticons we saw in the movieverse are dead. There's still a deep well of as yet unseen 'Cons they could draw from,

Regardless, I'm completely on board for Dinobots in TF4! That would be amazing!

The majority of the Decepticons we saw in the movieverse are dead. There's still a deep well of as yet unseen 'Cons they could draw from,

Since the movie-verse media/toys decepticons are based off Realistic military vechicles. I'd love to see leader sized Overlord, voyager ot leader sized Blitzwing & voyager or leader Astrotrain in TF4. The movie-verse is the best fit for these toys. due to the toy budget being higher & having more bigger sized toys.

I'd love to see more or the old school triple-changers in any media. The one they had in the Deluxe Universe line a couple years back (Tankor I believe) was great!

A couple more ideas I had:

1. Galvatron (different character from Megatron), a renegade Decepticon, comes to Earth

2. Optimus Prime snaps, and becomes Nemesis Prime/Scourge/Motormaster

3. Predacons

I'd love to see more or the old school triple-changers in any media. The one they had in the Deluxe Universe line a couple years back (Tankor I believe) was great!

A leader-class, Bayverse-styled triple-changing Astrotrain with no electronics box, and therefore fewer limits put upon the toy itself?

A guy can dream, right?

On further review of LC Ironhide who I recently picked up in a pretty good deal: this is a pretty good mold that is all but completely ruined by the limits put upon the mold by that infernal electronics box. So, I'm going to have to demure and let it go as an agreement to disagree on this issue. And, yes: I will agree that A-Train had a cool voice. It's just that that box would inhibit the ultimate fun factor, articulation and very likely the look of any toy luckless enough to have an electonics box. It certainly didn't do Sentinel Prime or ROTF Jetfire any favors at all.

Aside from that though, A-Train is certainly one of my favorite Decepticons and I'd love for ANY continuity to pick up where his first 10 or so appearances in the G1 cartoon left off: with A-Train either in an active leadership role or actively pursuing one.

It's just that that box would inhibit the ultimate fun factor, articulation and very likely the look of any toy luckless enough to have an electonics box. It certainly didn't do Sentinel Prime or ROTF Jetfire any favors at all.

While I agree about Jetfire, I don't see how Sentinel was hurt by electronics. I would imagine his toy being pretty much the same even without the electronics...

The hefty backpack makes him both top and back heavy, and consequently the toy has standing issues. Also, the space dedicated to the battery pack could have been used for bigger and more accurate shoulderpads, as well as helping out the upper thighs. Don't get me wrong: I'd give Sentinel Prime about a 7.5 out of 10, but the points he lost were due to issues revolving around the electronics box. I see a Sentinel Prime with more robust upper legs, more defined forearms and maybe a little more proportionate. The CGI model is lean and mean and well-proportioned. The toy, while cool, looks like Scott Norton (an old WCW and IWGP reference, there) in the upper body.

Myself, I thought Sentinel was the single best character the Bayverse gave us and I am hoping beyond hope that the folks that brought us the Optimus Prime and Bumblebee dual model kits give us a Sentinel Prime DMK as well. I'd also like to see a shortflash animation to hopefully shed some light on how he transforms in the cinema. The toys must shellform, I accept that. But I'd love to see how the model officially does so.

Archived