Save that Money! Fun Publications Offering Second Run of Transformers Invasion Soundwave Headbands

Peter_Van

P1040536__scaled_100.jpg
If you missed out on purchasing the BotCon 2012 Transformers Invasion Soundwave headband at the convention this weekend, have no fear: Fun Publications has announced that they will be making a second run of the product for purchase. BotCon attendees this weekend were able to purchase the headband for $5, where they quickly sold out, despite being only limited to one per person. Many have started offering these headbands on eBay for as much as $45, which Fun Publications is trying to stymie with this second run. "Do NOT (emphasis theirs) overspend on these online," they wrote as part of their update announcing the second run. Read the Full News Story Here

I probably can make a better one out of cloth & it'll take me under one hour to do it.

No thanks I ain't paying TFCC/Fun pub prices for this. even if Fun pub offers it for free to botcon attendees who own the 2012 box set,i'm sure shipping fees will be more than average.

this accessory is kinda lame-o.

I was thinking some ribbon and bendy wire so it can look like it's blowing in the wind.

Archived