A change of pace for me...

Blitz-Wing

After 6 years of contributing reviews for TFormers.com, I have handed in my resignation. In the last year, my passion has waned a bit and I've found it harder and harder to do a quality review. I don't think it is fair to the fandom that I continue writing reviews when only half my heart is into it. I appreciate all the support that the members here have given in those 6 years. I am confident that someone will be able to continue providing the members here with quality reviews of your favorite figures.

I will continue to serve as a staff member and moderator and am here to help where I can. Again, I appreciate all your past support.

Your reviews will be sorely missed. There's no review quite like a Blitz-Wing review.

that sucks...your reviews are the first ones i read and look at when debating on whether or not to buy a figure....youve helped me dodge more than one bullet...thanks for all the great reviews man...

Appreciate the comments. It was hard to write some of the DOTM reviews and I can't say I'm totally enamored by the Prime figures. I think I made my decision when I picked up Knockout. Totally crap robot mode, can't stay together worth a damn. Plus I read back some of my recent reviews and realized they made for dry reading.

I reflected on how I started writing reviews. When I first started following forums back in 2005 and visited the news site, I read some of the reviews and thought "Hell, I can do better than that!" Now, I read other reviews and think "Damn, they're better than mine!" Like I said, it's been a good ride. My priorities in life are changing though. I need to stabilize some things and get serious. I'm almost 37 FFS. :rofl

It's a review and in yours it states all the things we want to know before we spend any money. Whether or not they are dry don't matter. I never read them like that and have always found them useful. Both in deciding what figures I want and confirming suspicions I have about others.

They'll be sorely missed but at least you'll still be around.

I always thought your review were great. Too bad you decided to quit, but completely understandable

This is just too bad. I really liked the reviews, even though you said they were "going dry" ( Which it was probably the figures that were going dry. :P )

As for who can replace you. That's going to be hard to do, especially because you live in CA and you're the first to get these Tf Figures. :P

Not lately. I have to say with gas prices above $4/gal, it was getting harder for me to justify the hunt as well. No sign of Starscream or Bulkhead Voyagers around here, but I have seen sighting reports elsewhere.

Archived