WIN a ROTF PRIZE PACKAGE WITH THE KINGBOT!

Peter_Van

Optimus Prime. This wasn't the case in the first movie, and I was actually quite content with the awesome Megatron throwing him around. But in this one, Prime is just so EPIC. I thought the forest fight was one of the best action sequences I have ever seen, and his death for me was emotional. In this film he's truly the hero that his character embodies.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite character is Soundwave from ROTF. He is the only decepticon that knows what he is doing, never dies in the movie, deploys ravage out of his chest just like the G1 version, and was voiced by the great Frank Welkner that did a lot of voices for the G1 decepticons. My favorite scene with him is when he says his name the first time and deploys ravage to earth. He jusrt has that evil voice that works well with the movie. I hope i win cause transformers is the stuff that makes the world go round.

It's a hard choice, but I'm going to say WHEELIE! Early robot modes has me turned off, but seeing him on film completely changed my mind...he's so dang funny! I loved the little RC truck mode, and thought it was hilarious how he not only fell in lust with a human, but could be bullied into working for one faction, then sweet talked into working for the other. I hope we get to see more of him in the future!

Starscream would be my favorite bot from the movie. Judging from the first to second movie, Prime and Megs were already well established, but Starscream kind of got lost in the shuffle with his one interaction with Megatron. In RotF, the Megatron/Starscream dynamic was focused on quite a bit. I'll always be a Prime honk and his battle scenes were nothing short of epic (except for the whole exploding chest thing), but Starscream stole the show.

I'd have to say The Fallen, because I'm one of the many fans who has met someone from the movies or shows, but Tony Todd has always played Badass Bad Guys. Candyman,24,and now Transformers. He's the coolest.

Oooh! A Dinner for two at Burger King how romantic maybe me and my girlfriend can go play in the ball pit!

I would have to say Jetfire, mainly because of his geriatric persona and the SR-71 Blackbird is the sweetest plane I've seen, next to the F-22 Raptor :)

I especially love the part when he comes back to help fight off the Decepticons "Stick the landing, woahaho!" and he tumbles over.

Archived