Movie verse Transformers new molds you'd like to see but know Hasbro will never create them.

Shadowpanther

Movie verse Transformers new molds you'd like to see but know Hasbro will never create them. you can list non-movie character toys like HFTD Lockdown.

Here's my short list:

1-overlord,2 voyager sized vechicles that combine to form a leader sized robot mode. the voyager sized vechicles could have a individual robot or animal modes.

2- those cancelled ROTF CGI tidalwave designs tranferred over into a leader sized toy.

3-Blitzwing,a leader sized tripple changer toy. with 2 extremly realistic military vechicle modes.

4- Sixshot,leader sized,since it's the movie verse,give sixshot a few realistic vechicle modes.

5-all the 5 dinobots characters done up in movie verse style. I'm picturing dinosaur & robot designs similar to bandai's dino-zone toy line.

6-city formers like metroplex & trypticon.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck, I'm still waiting for Mirage (I refuse to call him Dino).

Aside from that, I'll take Omega Supreme any way I can get him.

I am done with movie toys!

I really think those lines have f'd everything up (even though ROTF had some great toys).

Almost 3 years after ROTF stuff was released, I can STILL find mudflap sitting on the pegs! DOTM was also the biggest steaming pile hasbro has released since armada.

The best part about the movie toys? The stores are still so clogged with them that we miss out on the things we really want, like the awesome Prime FE toys and, ironically, HFTD lugnut.

None...i dont care about the movie toys anymore...honestly im glad its over...the movies were good....but its time to stop beating the dead horse.....im tired of going to walmart and seeing nothing but the two different deluxe primes...and im tired of going to TRU and seeing nothing but bumblebee repaints...its infuriating..

That's exactly why we need some new molds/characters. The movieverse isn't going anywhere.

Blitzwing!

Ultimate Wheelie, which turns into a functional RC truck. This must happen!

Along with characters in the movies who haven't gotten toys, like the missing Constructicons, I'd like to see the Decepticon flight pods from DotM. They have the Cyberverse toy of them that comes with Starscream, but I'd like to see a larger, more movie accurate one that can carry deluxe toys inside.

Yay,another vote for blitzwing,Having the movie verse realistic alt modes & robot details for a blitzwing toy would be awesome. getting a voyager or leader sized toy would be a dream come true.

I think the FULL size Wheelie RC idea,would work best as a non-transforming radio shack store exclusive.

I'm actually surprised hasbro didn't create voyager or deluxe sized flight pods that transformed into exo-suits with a size smaller transformer toy squeezed into the exo-suit/flight pod. but then hasbro never gave USA buyers DOTM Jetwing Prime,So it's no surprise,I guess.

Releasing the missing ROTF constructicons in HFTD or DOTM would have been nice. some could have been deluxes,some could have been voyagers,maybe one could have been basic sized. getting all 7 constructicons ROTF styled toys that transformed into alt modes. would have been great,as a 3rd party company could have created a way for them to combine into devestator via added connector ports & combiner pieces.

Well:

Human Alliance Ratchet (with Sam's parents as the humans, I guess)

Human Alliance Lockdown

Human Alliance Topspin

Human Alliance Figures for all 3 Dreads

...oh, hell: Human Alliance figures for every Bayverse TF who does not already have a HA figure and has a car/truck mode (Jolt, Dino) or who needs a better figure than the one they have (HA Sideswipe).

The aggravating thing is that not only is the line not going anywhere, the toy technology is greater than ever before.

TRAINS! I'm still irked that we never got any movieverse TFs of any sort that transform into trains! I wanted to see Astrotrain as an EMD SD70ACE or something!

as for characters we DID see in the movies, I'd settle for deluxe Crowbar and Hatchet first off. And a new Devastator that combines with the same number of vehicles used in the CGI model and actually looks MENACING in robot mode.

Leader class Blackout. Missed opportunity, Hasbro. Not cool.....

Remold of Voyager Demolishor. Now with a more accurate robot mode and better arm articulation. Same goes for Deluxe Rampage. And he's gotta be red. And of course, Overload and Scrapper!

Leader Class DOTM Megatron (though the voyager looks nice fighting battle blades OP)

And finally, the Wreckers need consistency. Why does Deluxe Roadbuster not have any weapons on his alt mode? Pretty sure he wasn't a plain ol racecar at any point in the movie. Same for HA Leadfoot. And poor Topspin has no HA figure

Archived