Transformers 4 ideas from those who like the TF Movies.

nakobass

First Off, Love the Transformers Trilogy. Just wanted to know what you guys want to see in Transformers 4. Please no negative comments about how the franchise sucks. There are other forums for that. This is mostly for fans of the movie Transformers fanchise.

Here are some of my ideas:

Have the Autobots go to Nabulos to stop a Decepticon or Predacon invasion.

Have a strong military female role (Fairborn from G1).

Give the humans some Transforming Armor vehicles and weapons. Kind of like the Ride Armors/Cyclones from Robotech.

Next Major Battle should be in space.

Have the Quintessons bring back all the major Decepticons, or have Galvatron and Cyclonus as new villians, all working for Unicron who would be a coming threat for the end of the new TF trilogy.

Predacons: Autobots vs Beasts. Razorclaw could be a major villian for one of the new movies.

Dinobots: fit them in somewhere, maybe a Time-Travel plot.

Want to see Springer, Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, and Cup could be a replacement for Ironhide.

New Trilogy should be planned out for all 3 movies, maybe. I can see the problems writers would have trying to bring so many elements from Transformers and have them all connect without any problems.

So what are some of your ideas.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personnaly I can't see them leaving Earth yet. Paramount isn't going to ditch the franchise though and it would be nice to see some different robot designs. I was hoping that Sam donned a suit in this movie but whatever. Theres always the chance of a Unicron trilogy. Megatron and his troops could be launched into space and reformatted by Unicron. They could stretch that out for another 3 movies I'm sure.

There are a bunch of different villians that could show up since the Cybertronians are a spacefaring species. Definetly want to see Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, Springer, Dinobots, etc. introduced.

New trilogy would be about Unicron, but we he probably won't show up till the end of 4 as a cliff hanger.

The beginning of 4 should take place on Cybertron (or whatever is left of it, kinda not sure what really happened to it). I think it should include nothing but new bots. Magnus and Hot Rod being the main ones. Hot Rod would be the BB for this movie. You know, the one that all the kids would like. Bots decide to flee but are chased. Omega Supreme is shown protecting Magnus' ship. Magnus and team escape Cybertron, and crash land on a planet similar to Earth (insert human actors and money saved from not going all CG). At first they weren't welcomed, but they earned their trust when they helped the locals out from a constant attack. Apparently a group of cons had crash landed on the planet hundreds of years (before the great war) and had taken the form of huge mechanical beasts known as the Predacons. With them was a scientist who befriended the local "humans" and was eventually killed when the Predacons lost their minds after taking beast forms. Autobots hear about an old prophecy, foretold by the scientist, that evil would approach the planet and consume it of all its energy. The bots assume the prophecy is about the Cons stealing energon. We get a scene where Magnus hears a message from Prime. Soon after the Cons from Cybertron have followed them to this planet. The cons find the Predaons and restores their way of thinking. A battle begins. We get some Predaking action. Omega Supreme appears and brings with him an army of bots (aerialbots included, but they haven't learned to combine yet.... aaaand or the Dinobots, but they have yet to take their dinosaur forms, but you know its them when you see and hear their personalities. It'd be like "oh shit, its them!!") and they all clean house. As the battle is about to end, Unicron appears in some grand way. Everyone starts running for the ships, few of the "humans" escape with the bots on Omega Supreme. End scene shows Unicron consuming the planet (think at the end of Empire Strikes Back where Luke and crew are standing in front of that big glass window). Close up of UM "Prime, we're on our way"

They reunite with Prime and the old cast in 5, giving it some yay factor.... ?????

How about no to Unicron, or Unicron would be the same size as Cyclonus. Sorry but I don't see Unicron or Primus showing up it would be too painful to try and explain, unless Unicron was the one who created the cube. But I getthe feeling they are trying to stay away from Unicron and Primus in the movieverse.

I say bring on season 3 Transformers Rodimus, Kup, Blurr, Arcee, Galvatron (but not Megatron), Cyclonus, Scourge. 2 Gestalts. I would go with Superion and Bruticus.

Start the battle on Earth and move it to the moon. That way you have both Earth and Space.

How about no to Unicron, or Unicron would be the same size as Cyclonus. Sorry but I don't see Unicron or Primus showing up it would be too painful to try and explain, unless Unicron was the one who created the cube. But I getthe feeling they are trying to stay away from Unicron and Primus in the movieverse.

I say bring on season 3 Transformers Rodimus, Kup, Blurr, Arcee, Galvatron (but not Megatron), Cyclonus, Scourge. 2 Gestalts. I would go with Superion and Bruticus.

Start the battle on Earth and move it to the moon. That way you have both Earth and Space.

Or, Primus WAS the cube and transfered his essence into Cybertron and created the Cybertronians eventually terraforming the planet into his likeness over billions of years. Cybertron looked like it was destroyed in the end of DoTM (can we even talk about that yet?) but they could explain it off to some kind of visual perspective disparity between Earth and Cybertron being warped back through the spacebridge.

Considering that for the movie's Hasbro and Paramount are looking at the general mass audience and not just fanboys, I'm sure they realize that by bringing Unicron and Primus into the story would only serve to alienate the mass general audience who would ultimately end up disliking the movies and thus turning the Transformers Movie Franchise from one that makes money to one that would be a bigger bomb then the 1986 movie. Now if they were to slowly build to Unicron and Primus in a possible 3rd Trilogy that would be different. However Paramount would side on using caution as the more movies you make in the end the less the movies rake in because people get tired of the same thing each time. Perfect example would be the Police Acadamy movies, the Alien movies, Harry Potter on the other hand is set up to end, and not keep going and going. Unlike Transformers.

So I'm hoping for the next trilogy its fresh with mostly brand new bots and cons. And keep the gods out, that is where the money is for both Paramount and Hasbro.

I think there is a very good chance of Hollywod using Unicron. Just think of all the Star Wars Deathstar jokes. I believe that was the main influence for Unicron in the first place. Using Omega Supreme to bring in all the new bots would be a great idea. They could make him into a huge Spaceship. I still believe the new trilogy will take place in space or a new planet. I can see them using Avatar as a reference. And I can see the Quintessons being the main threat in TF4. Even the Autobots would have no idea who or what they are. It would bring a really Sci-fi feeling to Transformers, at least more so. If they stick with the focus being on Sam, they will stay on earth, but if the rumor is true about an actor like Jason Statham being the new lead role, they are definitely going to take the fight to outer space. I see a group of soldiers volunteering to go help the Autobots free another world. That would really get people interested in the Humans more.

WHAT IF..... Unicron, the big robot planet eater, is actually just a big ..... exosuit(?) for the real Unicron, who happens to be 1/4 or 1/2 the height of RotF Devastator? Kind of like how Shockwave enters and controls that worm thing (Colossus, if that is the name). So that way, you have the planet sized Unicron (space battle) aaaand a Unicron that the Autobots, and maybe Cons, could actually fight.

As for Primus, I'd say no.

The 4th one can be set, years after DOTM..to explain why Shia isnt back? By that time it'd be cool if there was a whole world wide organization dedicated to Transformers, not just NEST, like a UN for them with different autobot groups (of 4) assigned to each country to hunt down the Decepticons that came to earth during DOTM? it can explaint that the worlds governments at the end of DOTM launched the remains of the decepticons in to a part of space where there is no life, then we have Unicron find them, Reformat Megs in to Galvatron and make Cyclonus and the whole gang as well? BOOM! i think that would be pretty cool?

Just no to Unicron and Primus, You bring in either one of the them, and the headaches from the first 3 movies being caused by the complainers would be nothing compared to the headaches caused by the complainers about Unicron and Primus. Best thing to do is keep them out of the movie verse. Since most people especially the fanboys can not understand that the movie verse is its own universe and they are also incapable of separating it from G1 or any other continuity. Sorry but that true.

Instead of Unicron go the IDW route and make Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scourge separate entities, so there is no Megatron becomes Galvatron, Cyclonus is Skywarp and no Thundercracker is Scourge.

Archived