New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

TRU, Carle Place... catchin' up significantly but of course never leading the pack...

Energon Doom Lock, Offshoot, Command Ravage in large supply... Energon Sharkticon, Tow-Line, E Hotshot, and Downshift in there too... as well as Shockblast and Cliffjumpers well hidden. Minicon Perceptor on PL Battles packaging was an interesting sight too.

With the buy two get one free sale going on now, it was pretty sweet as I napped Shockblast and Sharkticon with Tow-Line free of charge.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new Target in Hicksville... first day opened I checked it out. Plenty of Energon Omega Supremes, all (and only) the PL Battles Omni and Terrorcons, and all the new PL Battles little guys like Sharkticon and Towline and Downshift, the new Universe Nemesis Prime with yes, the backwards waste, and the 3 latest alternators... 4 Hounds, 2 Silverstreaks, 2 DeadEnds... for the first time since our introduction to Alts, I have seen Transformers sans Alternator Smokescreen!

The bigger size guys like Jetfire, Landmine, Ironhide and Scorponok however where the only figs still in the regular packaging...

If you need to catch up go here now... the store was EMPTY. The official opening is the 11th and NO ONE knows it's open right now.

I saw Alt. HOund , Silverstreak, and Dead end at Target in Elmhurst , NY.

Hey! I was there the very same day. ( I live near there)

I didn't see any new alternators but I did see universe whirl & magna stampede.

must have just missed them.

Image Anime, NYC... has the Re-Issue Insecticons and both Red and White BT Meister... for now though I passed on both. The Red one is on display... he looks HOT!

However, Energon Dreadwind from Times Square TRU is now MINE! The new Energon Ironhide with the Hound paint scheme is in abundance as well. Other then that, just all the same as the current above posts.

Image Anime, NYC... has the Re-Issue Insecticons and both Red and White BT Meister... for now though I passed on both. The Red one is on display... he looks HOT!

However, Energon Dreadwind from Times Square TRU is now MINE! The new Energon Ironhide with the Hound paint scheme is in abundance as well. Other then that, just all the same as the current above posts.

i picked up the white BinalTech Meister from Image Anime on friday. i'm waiting for them to get the E-hobby Insecticon set.

then today, i picked up Energon Sharkticon at the Toys R Us on Rt 110 in Huntington (near the Walt Whitman Mall). they also had Cliffjumper, Towline and Downshift. no Slugslinger though...but i got him already when i was visiting friends in Austin, Texas.

Woah, I was there Friday too... pretty cool. What time? I came in at about 6:30 with my girlfriend and brother (identifiable by his broken arm and black cast) and stared at all the new goodness for quite a while... was thinking of picking up BT Silverstreak but passed only to twenty some odd minutes later change my mind to go back and find the joint closed! Wonder if we saw eachother, haha!

Anyway, only new report is the Energon Armada Cyclonus and Demolisher are now at Kaybee in the Plainview shopping center. $13.99 each is quite the rip off!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived