Wisconsin sightings

Lord Atmo

well. i bet i'm the only guy from wisconsin. in the lonely city of Eau Claire. and to make matters worse, pretty much the newest energon figures to hit any of these stores are cruellock, divebomb, and signal flare. not even Arcee, insectcon, or hound

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I'm on the other side of the state in Cedarburg, near Milwaukee. We get new TFs relatively fast over here. The Saulkville Walmart always has new things a few weeks before they hit the other stores. Can't wait to go check them out this weekend.

woah really? i was just in that area last weekend. my cousin lives in thenesville.

i should've checked out the stock over there when i went to grafton

• 2 years later...

I was at Target today and found that all of their Transformers are now on clearance. They had carded Cybertron figures (Skywarp, Demolishor and a couple others) marked down to $6. They also had Classics marked down, carded figs from $9.99 down to $6.88, and Prime, Megs and Jetfire from $19.99 from $19.99 down to $13.88. I'm not sure how Target does their pricing, but it may be worth checking out wherever you are.

Same thing with Shopko, for all you mid-west TFans. The stores around here still have Cybertron Deluxe figs (Vector Prime, Soundwave, CryoScourge etc) and carded figs. They also have the small Classics recon teams priced down, and Alternators marked down to around $15-16.

Not sure if this will prove helpful to anyone, but wanted to pass it along just in case.

Till all are one. :thumb

• 2 years later...

Wow.....so I see Wisconsin hasn't been getting the blessing of Primus of the months has it? :eek

Anyway I found some great finds in the Kenosha/Racine area

The TRU in Racine is well stocked with pretty rare animated figures such as Shockwave, Blitzwing and Wreck-Gar.

Also Wal-marts in the area are stocked full of Leader Class Jetfires :yay

• 4 months later...

Went to the Oak Creek Target and found the Transformers Exclusives... Fallen, a ton of Leo Prime & the 5 Legends set !!! And an endcap of regular Deluxe figs for $10.

There were 2 Target Exclusive SW Clone Wars Battle Packs as well :)

• 4 weeks later...

Tuner Mudflap found in a Racine Target. The new line of Mighty Muggs (w/Shockwave) are everywhere (TRU) in the Milwaukee area. I've heard they are TRU exclusives but they don't have any stickers saying so.

Archived