backlash_ohio

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:tflaugh: Energon stuff I've found here in Saint Louis: (AND own)

Energon Optimus Prime (black power-linx one) - Target @ Hampton Village

Variety Omicons of Omicons - Target @ Hampton Village, Wal-mart @ Kirkwood AND the new one in Maplewood, K-mart on Manchester

near the Central West End/ Barnes Jewish Hospital

Energon Megatron ( regular funky black, blue, white color with black tank and clear sword ) - Walmart @ Kirkwood

Energon Starscream - K-mart on Manchester, Target @ Brentwood

Energon Prowl - (race car version ) K-mart on Manchester

Energon Rodimus - Target @ Hampton Village

Jet Fire - K-mart on Manchester

Energon Special Package Exclusive:

Energon Prowl ( recolor of Red alert from Armada series) VS

Starscream ( recolor Armada Star Scream dark colors ) with exclusive

minicons... a crane for Prowl and Starcscream's ZapMaster/Swindle recolor -

So far only found at Sams in Maplewood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW STUFF:

*Energon*Omega Supreme - Walmart @ maplewood, Target @ Hampton village

*Energon*Arcee - Walmart @ Maplewood

*Energon*Mirage - Walmart @ Maplewood

*Universe*Firestorm with two minicons one the missle weapon fire truck, and the other is the stealth fighter (both are recolors) - Walmart @ Maplewood

UPDATE:

Sharkitcon - Walmart @ maplewood

Slugslinger? SlugShot? - The one Decipitcon airfighter with the dual nose cones.

Found at of course, Walmart @ Maplewood

Other sightings - Various Universe Dino- transformers

But what really bites the big one is :tfmad : All of these stores, with the exception of K-mart right now, have dropped their Gundam line. It TICKS ME OFF. I know it's not the proper forum but anyone know where I can find the Gundam action figures?

• 3 weeks later...

In St. Louis, MO

At the Toys 'R Us on South Lindbergh (Near the intersection with Lemay Ferry) They had at least 10 Omega Sentinel

At the Toys 'R Us at the intersection of Lindbergh and Watson, today I found Storm Jet and Steamhammer

Just North of there, still on Lindbergh, at Target they had 2 Soundwave/Space Case sets.

Once again, in St. Louis...

Just went to the Wal-Mart near the intersection of Gravois and 144.

I counted 11 of those goofy 20th anniversary Primes. They're going for $63 approx.

I hate to see them sit there so somebody go buy them or something. I don't want the figure, but somebody does.

Archived