Nominate BLACK REPAINTS

Ghetto Blaster

Since starting to collect I have a crazy obsession of any Dark Repaints of Figs!! They are more expensive because there mostly Exclusive, but I love the fact that they are Exclusive and they Definitely stand out in a Display!! In my collection i have them listed as the Most Evil Decepticons, almost in a league of there own, and will even fight wih the Decepticons to be the Rulers of the world, to bring Darkness Everywhere!!

I have about 17 Black Figs at the moment, and still after more.. I cant wait to get my displays this weekend, so I can showcase them!!

How about you guys?? anyone fans of black repaints? I know some collect just the black primes.. but I also collect other Black/Dark Repaints, Like the Robotmasters Black Collection, even the Black Nights Ops Perfect Effect Scouting Force.. they just all look better dressed in black IMO HA!!

I use to be heavily into black repaints but then I got rid of most of them.

Personally a black repaint only makes sense if it surpasses the only first release colored toy mold. which IMHO,Rarely happens.

About the only black repaint that I think surpassed the original colors is Car Robots/Rid black convoy/scourge. Because I always hated those Generation 2 Laser rod optimus prime toy colors.

I have RID Scourge, Armada Dlx Nemesis Prime, GF Black Fang Wolf, Black Cyberton Scout Armorhide, Black Animated Megatron, and the Black Energon Rodimus

Personally I think a black repaint of Cyberton Scourge would look great, but I think that is already out for repaints.

Also i think a black version of Cybertron Hotshot, Prime Dlx Arcee, Prime Megatron, Animated Ultra Magnus, and Galaxy Force Vector Prime.

Archived