Ultra Magnus

Starscream4life69

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never really had a proble with Magnus being a white redeco of prime, as that is initialy what he's always been. The only thing I don't like, is when they give him a blue faceplate. I'd rather have it silver TBH, or plain white

Viva la cheap Prime ripoffs!

See the thing you have to understand about Ultra Magnus is he me have looked like Prime he was a totally different personality. I get that they did that to death but still I enjoyed the character.

I've never really had a proble with Magnus being a white redeco of prime, as that is initialy what he's always been. The only thing I don't like, is when they give him a blue faceplate. I'd rather have it silver TBH, or plain white

Well the turquoise face plate was what he had from the beginning too, so... I don't see an issue there either. He also had red optics. The turquoise also makes it clear that it's Ultra Magnus and not the "Hate Plague" armored Optimus Prime (the white coating Optimus was covered in to protect him from the Hate Plague).

Well the turquoise face plate was what he had from the beginning too, so... I don't see an issue there either. He also had red optics. The turquoise also makes it clear that it's Ultra Magnus and not the "Hate Plague" armored Optimus Prime (the white coating Optimus was covered in to protect him from the Hate Plague).

I pride myself on knowing a good bit about Transformers mythology, but the "Hate Plague" is unknown to me. Rather than going to the TF Wikipedia page and educating myself, I lay my ingnorance before you and ask to be informed. What exactly is this "Hate Plague"?

a spore radiation thing used as a plot device in The Return of Optimus Prime.

To fight it they brought Prime back to life and coated him in a white aloy to protect him from catching it.

Aparently it could be transfered by simple touch.

Prime fought Rodimus Prime, took back the matrix and used it to eliminate the plague leaving it empty.

The hate plague had a breif revival in Beast Machines.

Thats the 101 version of it, I'm sure others will add in the fact that the research team that was testing the alloy and brought back the plague also saved Primes some how rebuilt body after it was all melted and blowing up at the end of Dark Awakening, but whatever.

Archived