The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all you TFans in the Dallas area I found Energon Megatrons at a nearby Wal Mart at Coit Rd & Mapleshade Rd next to Sams Club in Plano. They had at least 4 left last I saw. For all you others check the Wal Marts in your area you might luck out.

As of this morning, 9:00am February 29th, the Walmart Supercenter on 529 at Highway 6 in Houston had almost everything. All the new universe: Skywarp, Triceradon?, Sideburn, and new Mach alert repaint. They were sold out of the Sunstorms, but they had a whole bunch last week, so maybe they'll have more soon. All the new deluxe eneron guys were there on the endcap, atleast 6 or more of each of them. They restocked Hotshot Inferno and Starscream. They had Landmine last week, but not today. And I grabbed the only Energon Megatron they had this mornig... Sowwy :(

They have a couple of Smokescreen and Sideswipe Alternators, but they are all on the top shelf... Loads of Unicrons and e-Optimuses (Optimi?)

That's all I can remember :) Ohh and E-megs is SWEET!!! But he's $40, ouch!

I apologize about that :)

Everytime I tried to post, it came back with an error and said to retry, after like 5 or 6 times I just gave up, but it turns out that it posted all those times!!!

I reported to a moderator to get all but one removed because I don't know if I can delete them myself, but they apparently have not done anything yet, or can't :(

Oh well,

sorry again

-Turbine

Archived