My man cave

OMEGAPRIME1983

What's goin on everyone!!!! Thought I would share my newest set up seeing how I've been checking out everyone's super awesome man caves/collection rooms!! I don't have much up due to space issues, and the fact that it's my bedroom as well, and this isn't everything that I own that I am keeping from my sales thread, just what I have room to display. TV is a Sony 240 Hz 3D TV, hooked up to a Sony 7.1 surround with the 3 front speakers are Von Schweikert 30" wall mounts and Pioneer surrounds. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures, and thanks for looking!!!!!!!

Entrance view

Picture001.jpg

Customizing desk

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Nice!

Is that the newish MG 1/100 Wing Gundam in the first set? How is it? I'm debating on getting that or the MG Epyon soon

The Wing gundam is the MG version, yes, and I like it a lot. If I can get the money together, I would love to get ahold of the Epyon kit. and I am really hoping that they make a Wing 0 from the series, bot just the wing 0 from the movie. MORE PICTURES!!

Part 4

Picture039.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Archived