Who will be the main villain in the 4th Transformers film?

Sky_Maker

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be main villain in TF4?

• Galvatron
    • Unicron
    • Quintessons
    • Straxus
    • Thunderwing
    • Overlord
    • Megatron again

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Left up to Captain Bay, I'm reasonably certain the main villain will be either Unicron or Galvatron. If I were forced to choose, I'd say Unicron. It would go with Bays' "bigger is better" mantra. I think that would be sufficient reasoning for Capt. Bay.

Where I writing script for the Bayverse, I'd come with someone out of left field, a tabula rasa where the western world is concerned, like Overlord.

I want to see something new or relatively new. I did vote for Megatron, but that's because we won't see Straxus or Overlord. And its too predictable that we'd see Galvatron or Unicron. I think they'd screw up the Quintessons for sure...

You did leave one good one off that didn't really get a whole lot of fictional use: Liege Maximo.

I bet it'll be Jill Sobule.

It will be a tie in with Bays version of TMNT and Shredder will combine with Megatron and create Shredatron, or Megashredder, or something equally as lame, and then we will find out that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are actually descendents of the Quints and end up teaming with Fran Dresher to rule the world.

One of the last news reports said that this next movie would be a "complete re-imagining" of the movie universe. Now either that means they are going to keep it in the same continuity during a different time with some all new bots/forms or they are going to reboot the sucker and just haven't put it those terms yet. We'll have to wait and see.

My fear is that they go for a more toned down for the kiddies movie.

My hopes is that they do something that focuses more on the war on Cybertron before Earth.

Either way, it should mean some all new characters and all new bot/alt forms for all. If it goes post Megatron then Galvatron would be the likely choice. That would probably mean we see Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus. Or we can hope.

Thinking about it, a series based on the war on Cybertron wouldn't need much of Michael Bay in a traditional sense. It would be an all CGI movie so it's not like making a live feature with actors...which is why I doubt this will ever happen.

Archived