Transformers: War For Cybertron Exclusive Preview

MISP Steve

We are just back from an exclusive preview with the people from Activision and High Moon Studio covering the Transformers: War For Cybertron game. Tformers was there with High Moon Studio's Game Director Matt Tieger on hand to get a first hand look at the new game. We've got a ton new details and information on the game. Sorry, this is a really long report, but there's more than meets the eye in WFC! Read about all the juicy details after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

anything about the controls I mean do you have to hold the button down to stay transformed like in the movie games cause I hated that and if so Im so not gettn the game on that one reason that killed those games and would kill this one for me as well

Soundwave is a truck? I was hoping for for high-action lamp-post fight scenes!

Sorry man, but this joke is to old.

In that second his pre earth alt was shown in MTMTE this has been lingering.

Not for anything though, and think about it, wouldn't an information relay terminal be an effective alt for a Decepticon who's purpose is to gather information

I know robots in disquise, but WTF about robots with purpose!?!

The way I see it, Soundwave with the ability to transform so he could interlink with various systems should it be a street relay like current phone companies (which can be aplied on many levels) use or a satalite in TF2 would make a hell of alot more sense for the figure as apose to being a truck or a jet.

Sorry, but in this case a hub just seems like the actual best alt for this character.

I just really hope that everything that was typed is for Nintendo DS also. I was really pissed off the the DS verson of ROTF was nothing like the X-box, Playstation, and 'Games for Windows' versions! (Which I never played!)

I see your point but Soundwave being a truck is not so bad.

No, it's practical if they wanna make a toy one day.

This is one of those situations where the argument for G1 can bite some in the ass. Sure a cassette player is outdated, but how much more useful is being a truck to a bot who's purpose is gathering information as apose to being a relay post so common most of us don't even notice them anymore?

Granted a truck, jet, or satalite would sell better then a curbside box, but when expresly aplied to fiction, the 'lamppost' actualy makes the most sense for the character if not the figure.

Archived