TFC Toys Unveils 3rd Party Aerialbots Project Uranus Phantom and Eagle Robot Images

Peter_Van

Oh man....with these and MP figures....this is an expensive year! These look awesome! Hopefully this will lead to Defensor......as much as I want Menasor / Stunticons....I would prefer for them to save the best for last.........:)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man....with these and MP figures....this is an expensive year! These look awesome! Hopefully this will lead to Defensor......as much as I want Menasor / Stunticons....I would prefer for them to save the best for last.........:)

I don't want Defensor next, I want them to put them out Decepticon gestalt, Autobot gestalt, Decepticon gestalt etc.

I think they're putting these out in a slightly altered order of appearance in the original series, Devastator first, followed by Superion (even though Menasor appeared in the series a full 20 seconds before Superion), Menasor, Defensor (even though Bruticus showed up before him), Bruticus, Computron (yeah skipping some more, but their all Season 3 combiner's right?), Abominus (officially finishing the Scramble City style combiner's that appeared in the G1 cartoon), Predaking, Piranacon (King Poseidon), Monstructor, Raiden, Dinoking, and Road Caesar. Am I forgetting any other G1 combiners? I'm drawing a blank here, lol

No thanks,I've got the Hasbro ROTF Superion gift set that I paid $30 for. I could never justify paying over $400 to $600 for a new mold homage superion gift set.

IMHO,FWIW,These not-aerialbots will be mega/voyager sized & out of size scale in relation to their G-1 toys & media representations.

I'm all about proper size scale when it comes to buying homage G-1 toys. proper size scale for the areialbots toys should be as follows: four basic limbs/bots & one deluxe core leader bot. I don't need my scramble city combiners gestalt New homage molds the same supreme size scale energon omega supreme & AECU Unicron.

doesn't matter that you think they "should" be in a basic/deluxe scale. people will buy these because they will be in a scale fitting what a modern gestalt and combiner team SHOULD be....HUGE and AWESOME!

I'm with Puma on this one. If they are going to make more then one gestalt then they should all be relative in size to one another. Deluxe size could work if they are on the larger size but I think voyager would be more appropriate. Basic is right out. The individual bots wouldn't fit in with anyone in the classicsverse.

doesn't matter that you think they "should" be

this was a clear attack/mock/insult on my opinion

We can't all agree on everything. but we can at the very least try to show others here with respect,dignity & politeness.

I didn't see it that way but if you got a problem don't waste your time posting about it. There are channels for this sort of thing. Also I fail to see the insult in there. Regardless, wrong way to voice a complaint.

Edit: It's worth mentioning that with jet bots that it's impossible to reach a consensus on them given how large they would have to be to maintain scale (which some would prefer) versus having them compromise alt mode size for a reasonably scaled robot mode (my personal preference).

OMG

Fansproject, Shut up and take my money!

No thanks,I've got the Hasbro ROTF Superion gift set that I paid $30 for. I could never justify paying over $400 to $600 for a new mold homage superion gift set.

IMHO,FWIW,These not-aerialbots will be mega/voyager sized & out of size scale in relation to their G-1 toys & media representations.

I'm all about proper size scale when it comes to buying homage G-1 toys. proper size scale for the areialbots toys should be as follows: four basic limbs/bots & one deluxe core leader bot. I don't need my scramble city combiners gestalt New homage molds the same supreme size scale energon omega supreme & AECU Unicron.

Who cares, Superion is going to look awesome next to Devastator. Just remember not everyone wants what you want. I will take the $600 combiners any day over Deluxe/basic combiners

doesn't matter that you think they "should" be

this was a clear attack/mock/insult on my opinion

We can't all agree on everything. but we can at the very least try to show others here with respect,dignity & politeness.

I didn't see it that way but if you got a problem don't waste your time posting about it. There are channels for this sort of thing. Also I fail to see the insult in there. Regardless, wrong way to voice a complaint.

Edit: It's worth mentioning that with jet bots that it's impossible to reach a consensus on them given how large they would have to be to maintain scale (which some would prefer) versus having them compromise alt mode size for a reasonably scaled robot mode (my personal preference).

That is not an attack SP , because iti is true it doesn't matter what you think. you are not the owner, We want the big combiners, you want small combiners, so it does not matter what you think a combiner should be, to me a Combiner should be Supreme size after being combined. That is for proper scale, what you describe is PCC.

tfc-toys-project-uranus-superion-eagle-air-raid-3__scaled_100.jpg
As promised, TFC Toys have shown off the robot mode images of their upcoming Phantom and Eagle figures from Project Uranus, the third party version of the Aerialbots that combine to form Superion. Phantom and Eagle serving as homages to Fireflight and Air Raid, respectively. The images include two views of the robot mode as well as limb modes, showing Phantom as a leg mode and Eagle as an arm. TFC has also provided additional vehicle mode images of some of the military vehicles. Keep in mind these figures are still in gray prototype stage and final subjects may vary. Release dates have not yet been released. Read the Full News Story Here

YES! These look absolutely fantastic! Really really hoping Silverbolt isn't somehow screwed up!

Also scale in terms of Transformers is a realtive term, there is no actual "proper" scaling when it comes to these toys, the term "proper" implies that it is "correct scale", when in fact none of them fit the definition of "correct scale". When used in these forums it is simply "preferred scale", and everyone seems to have their own desires for "preferred scale". SP isn't wrong for what he wants to see, but then again neither is anyone else.

Personally I love me some massive combiners!

Archived