BotCon 2012 - San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Bruticus Generation 1 Colors; Generations Soundwave, Kickback, Discs, and more!

Peter_Van

Now that's a bunch of crap. Releasing the G1 correct colors for SDCC only? PROTEST!

Ditto!

Well, closest to G1 colors that they'll apparently attempt. :doh

On a separate note, that Kickback figure intrigues me...wanna see more!

Sounwave looks awesome & he's gonna be voyager sized. too bad he turns into a 4 wheeled vechicle & not a music/information alt mode. still looks cool.

Or deluxe? The one picture of the guy reaching in with both hands looks deluxe class size to me. I didn't read anything about size class anywhere however.

He's going to be a voyager and that's what they showed.. I was in the room with Breaker when they announced him.

Damnit man, why didn't you say something!? It would have been nice to meet you! (I was the Asian guy)

Yeah Soundwave is voyager. Not like those crappy downsized DOTM ones either. He looks BIG, even by proper voyager standards. Those disc guys looked about Legends sized so use that as your visual que.

And SDCC exclusives are not easy to get. Unless you are waiting for them to show up the second they go up on HasbroToyShop you wont get one. Or unless your at the Con. Or you dont mind price hikes via eBay.

Soundwave will be mine as well as MP Prime but am a bit discouraged about Rumble abnd frenzy and hope that we don't lose the pair because of the little Legends guys but then again we did get a Universe Ravage and now a Generations one so maybe all isn't lost on those guys. I'm just loving the fact that we've finally got a propper sized Soundwave now that may replace my Energon Soundwave finally. :D

Archived