Massachusetts Sightings

Marx

Dude, emerald mall has like the worst parking in history. Dude, you live in belligham, how can you be 15-20 miles from the world headquaters of Hasbro? Try like 68. Unless there's another building i dn't know about.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, emerald mall has like the worst parking in history. Dude, you live in belligham, how can you be 15-20 miles from the world headquaters of Hasbro? Try like 68. Unless there's another building i dn't know about.

The Hasbro HQ on Rt 1 in Pawtucet, (yeah you try spelling it) RI. Ok so its alittle further than 15miles. I used to live in Attleboro and I would flip it off when ever i drove by.

Anyway did ya se anything nice at the Toy Vault in Emerald Mal?l

Na, my bros were going to ozzfest at the tweeter center but i didn't have the money to go along. :tfmad But i did end up going to the wal-mart down the street were i first saw mirage, arcee, and insecticon.

But now to the sightings!

Boston rd wal-mart

springfield

9:35 pm

-3 hounds

-1 silverstreak

-1 dead end

-1 omega supreme

-2 powerlinx battle packaged arcees

-2 repaints of the thing with the radar dish on him, forgot his name.

-2 repaints of the jeep thing, forgt his name as well

-4 powerlinx battle packaged insecticons

And I only had $20 too :redface

Guess what, i got some more sightings!

Cards and collectibles

Holyoke mall

holyoke

3:00 pm

- 1 of every binaltech excluding tracks and deadend

- 1,2,3,4,5,7,9,14 takara G1 reissues

- entire set of wave one WST

- Much G1 including

~ Six shot

~ soundwave

~ all the dinobots

~ 3 optimus primes

~ ultra magnus

~ Metropolis? idk, the white guy who's a city

~ And a whole boatload more!

There was this one guy standing next to me at TRU in the holyoke mall looking at the reissues. If You were that guy, i was the fat kid with the red hair.

Finally saw a lot of new figs in the Franklin/Bellingham area.

Bellingham Wallmart.

Lots of Powerlink packages including..

1 Energon Hot Shot

6 Omegas (5 up top)

2 Arcees

2 Incecticons

2 TFU FIREFLIGHT with FIREBOT and THUNDERWING

2 TFU NEMESIS STRIKA

Milford Kmart

1 Mirage

1 Cliffjumper

3 BIB TFU Crystal Window vs Oil Slick

Milford Target

1TFU Nemisis Prime!!

I also checked out the Bellingham TRU....like usual nothing new. Even all the E-Optimus VS E-Mini Megs were gone from last week. Their shelf label was even remove.

I left all of these as I am still hunting Shockblast.

I work at the Bellingham Toys R Us, and I can tell you that this weekend (9/10-9/12) we still have a few of the Op/Mini Megs box set >.>

We did get the Rodimus Prime Reissue, but we only got a whole friggin ONE of him. He's been in stock, just sold out.

Also, on the reissues, check out the prices on the scanner, or have the poor shmuck in R-Zone check the price out for you (we really have nothing to do some days). I think some of them may have dropped in price, but nobody bothered to re-label them. ;_;

If any of you guys are there on the weekends, pop in and say hello damnit! I'm the one that gets to do the YuGiOh league with a bunch of bickering little kids Saturday mornings (joy), or I'll be in RZone, playing Donkey Konga or something. :wave

we still have a few of the Op/Mini Megs box set.

Really i saw 4 last week and on Friday I saw 0.

I will look for ya next time i am in there. :D

OK I got more another huge find!!

Raynham Super Walmart OPEN 24/7 so go NOW!!(off rt24 near Taunton Mall)

Lots of the new Powerlink Packs for the Omnis and Terrorcons..

plus..

1 E-Battle Ravage

1 E-Bulkhead (which means I missed Shockblast)

2 E-Omega

3 Alt Hound

3 Alt Dead End

3 Alt Silverstreak

Its funny they had zero Alt Smokes or Sideswipe...:eek

Oh and 1 20th annv. Prime on clearance for 50$!! :thumb

Again I did NOT get any of these b/c I am hunting only Shockblast ATM.. Although Dead End was hard to put down. Even my wife wanted me to get him. But do to it not being yellow and called Sunstreaker I am boycotting Dead End. :D

Really i saw 4 last week and on Friday I saw 0

I have no idea what I was thinking..When I checked Sunday morning they were all gone. I swear I've been there for too long. I'm starting to see stuff. >.>

As for your findings at this Super Walmart, I guess that's what's sucking up all the stock lately.

I know this is the MA thread, but I couldn't find the Rhody one, and I didn't feel like starting a Rhode Island thread, seeing how you can span the state in 20 minutes.

Anyways, here's what I found, and this might disturb you. I suggest you steer your children away from this.

Warwick, RI:

Toys-R-Us (Near RI Mall): Same old Wave 1 B.S. we've seen for the past year already. I'm having low expectations for this store.

Wal-Mart (Connected to RI Mall): They had 3 StrongArms, 1 of his repaint, and about 10,000 Ironhides and Scorponoks. Out of 8-10 feet they had set aside for TF, the entire section was a blank wall with empty pegs. (Inventory time?)

KB Toys (inside Warwick Mall): Where are your TF's anyways?

Woonsocket, RI:

Wal-Mart (Diamond Hill Rd): TF section goes from a halfway decent 4 foot section to a dispicable 1 foot section, crowded into a corner by Rockman.EXE and Pokemon figures. 2 Snowcats and a handful of Strongarms

KB-Toys (D.H. Rd, Sears Plaza): TFs moved to front of store for 20% off display. Clerk informs me that this is only temporary and will most likely be placed in its original section.

I fear for my area..

Archived