BotCon 2012 - San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Bruticus Generation 1 Colors; Generations Soundwave, Kickback, Discs, and more!

Peter_Van

transformers-generations-kickback%20(3)__scaled_100.jpg
Hasbro has just started to put out the figures that they announced at the Hasbro brand panel (check out our liveblog for all of the details) and we have some images of the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con Bruticus (in Generation 1 colors) and Transformers Generations Soundwave, Kickback, and the cassettes! This is just the first batch and more images will be coming, so be sure to keep checking back as we add more pictures! Read the Full News Story Here

I'll be buying the SDCC excluive FOC Bruticus because it's in my desired game colors preferences. I also prefer to buy my combiners in gift sets & not individually.

I have fears & know the Hasbro site will get over loaded & crhash/shut down temporarly on SDCC exclusives ordering day. this thing is gonna sell out in under a hour of few hours on the day hasbro puts it on their site. usually the star wars & joes fans over load the site,which causes chrases & temporary shut downs.

Sounwave looks awesome & he's gonna be voyager sized. too bad he turns into a 4 wheeled vechicle & not a music/information alt mode. still looks cool.

I like the soundwave data cassettes/disk ideas. It'll be awesome adding ratbat,ravage,rumble,frenzy,etc.. to my collection.

hours ago I saw,soundblaster & thought it was a blaster repaint. a few minutes later I realized soundblaster is a black repaint of soundwave.

Kickback I like,I'm trying to figure out the size of this toy. it's either scout or deluxe sized.

TRU MP-10 Prime is good & bad. (1)The bad it's a TRU store exclusive. try store exclusives are the hardest to get. because most TRU store employees are scalpers & hide the stuff. their aren't that many nearby TRU stores. Some TRU stores don't carry exclusives. most TRU stores order volume units of store exclusives based off store location,traffic,race,gender,sales,etc...

(2) TRU stores charge the most for TF store exclusives. Last year TRU MP Rodimus cost $59.99. I can only imagine this year TRU MP Optimus will cost around $90 because it has the trailer,accessories. (3)the bad,I wanted hasbro to sell the MP-10 Convoy toy without the trailer. so I could pay around $55 for it. (4) The bad,the TRU web site gets store exclusives in extremly low volume units. when they sell out. it hardly ever gets restocked. sometimes when it restocks the prices raises by $10 more dollars. (5)The good,at least it won't cost $249 like the takara MP-10 Convoy toy. (6) the packaging looks slightly more better than last years TRU MP rodimus prime's. (7) the good,I want to add this toy to my collection as it's a better size scale than MP-01 convoy.

(8)The good,hasbro didn't cut off the smoke stacks. (9)the hasbro colors aren't bad,their decent. at least their not horrible like TRU MP Rodimus's colors. (10)The good or bad,Two years ago,the TRU site did a pre-order for MP Grimlock. so maybe the TRU site will do a pre-order for This years TRU MP Optimus. last year their was no pre-order on TRU's site for MP Rodimus Prime.

Sounwave looks awesome & he's gonna be voyager sized. too bad he turns into a 4 wheeled vechicle & not a music/information alt mode. still looks cool.

Or deluxe? The one picture of the guy reaching in with both hands looks deluxe class size to me. I didn't read anything about size class anywhere however.

How does a gray helicopter become a deli mustard helicopter? WTF High Moon Studios?

The red Vortex helicopter from the usa Retail release of the FOC Combaticons can get swapped in & replace the golden mustard Vortex from the SDCC colored version.

Their is always three options for FOC Combaticon/Bruticus: (1) Takara might release them in 1985 combaticons Cartoon/toy colors.

(2)SDCC has their video game colors for FOC combaticons/bruticus. (3)Hasbro USA retail release the the FOC combaticons/bruticus in Energon Bruticus Maximus toy colors.

My guess is some TF fans will swap figures from the Takara,SDCC & USA Retail FOC Combaticons to create a unique colored bruticus.

Those who have experience un-screwing the screws on TF toys will do part swaps & give each FOC Combaticon different colored parts.

Or deluxe? The one picture of the guy reaching in with both hands looks deluxe class size to me. I didn't read anything about size class anywhere however.

He's going to be a voyager and that's what they showed.. I was in the room with Breaker when they announced him.

Now that's a bunch of crap. Releasing the G1 correct colors for SDCC only? PROTEST!

I don't mind exclusives as long as their easy to obtain.

The Hasbro site on SDCC exclusive ordering day. is extremly hard to buy these SDCC exclusives from. due to the hasbro site chrashing,freezing one minute after the stuff goes on-line for ordering. then the hasbro site temporaily shut down for half the day.

Archived