Movie verse Transformers new molds you'd like to see but know Hasbro will never create them.

Shadowpanther

Leader Class Blackout

Leader Class Fallen

Leader Class Shockwave

Leader Class DOTM Megatron

Leader Class Optimus Prime/Trailer Combiner (with the combination being more akin to Powermaster Optimus Prime than the DOTM toy)

Deluxe Laserbeak without a weird head.

Deluxe versions of Mudflap and Skids remolded as new characters with more normal heads. (It was the freaky faces that put me off from buying them. You know - nice body, really a pity about the face......)

I would have liked Soundwave to have been some kind of Voyager Class stealth jet.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think anything can save the twins.....

Everything else you listed would be the best thing ever. Especially LC Megatron there. We've never seen a truck cab AND trailer meld together to make one robot before. I wanna see this in a larger scale toy form too. The voyager was ok but...you get the idea

We've never seen a truck cab AND trailer meld together to make one robot before.

Wasn't G1 Onslaught a cab and trailer together?

the list of TF toys with a cab & trailer together as one piece that transform into a robot are as follows below:

1985 Motormaster

1985 Onslaught

1991 starconvoy

titanium 6 inch rodimus prime

titanium 6 inch ultra magnus

2001 basic sized Rid optimus prime

2001 basic sized Rid ultra magnus

1984 inferno

1985 Grappel

2001 Rid ultra magnus super size.

Dotm Voyager size Megatron

I'm sure their is more but that's all I can think of right now.

I'd like to think that Atmo meant to say that "We've never seen a truck cab AND trailer meld together to make one robot before in a fashion that was convincing. Because, outside of G1 Onslaught and DOTM Megs, I can't think of any examples that were convincing at all.

Yes thank you...That's what I meant. Referring to modern TFs. I mean of course I was thinking of G1 Motormaster even as I typed it

Actually no he wasn't Onslaught was a one piece Anti Aircraft Truck, If you look at his design he may have had 12 wheels but he did not show any areas of separation, and when he turned in the cartoon he turned as one vehicle not like a cab with a trailer.

Also his thirdmode as a mobile launch platform takes away the possibility of him being a cab and trailer only.

Now what I want to see is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsQPJ9E31XQ

Actually no he wasn't Onslaught was a one piece Anti Aircraft Truck, If you look at his design he may have had 12 wheels but he did not show any areas of separation, and when he turned in the cartoon he turned as one vehicle not like a cab with a trailer.

Also his thirdmode as a mobile launch platform takes away the possibility of him being a cab and trailer only.

Now what I want to see is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsQPJ9E31XQ

Meh, close enough.

Also, I can't see your youtube link in the thread, but it may just be my crappy phone.

The molds I would most covet wouldn't be able to transform.

DUAL MODEL KITS FOR EVERY ROBOT WHO HAD A SPEAKING ROLE IN THE 3 BAYVERSE FILMS. PLEASE.

Because the CGI cheats, in exactly the same fashion that Dr. Bay accused G1 of doing. Parts straight up warp and deform and undergo complete physiognomic transmogrification--they simply morph and change shape. With that in mind, the Bayverse toys could only hope to be kibblelicious and kibbletastic general representatives of their CGI counterparts. Just cut to the chase and give me a highly-detailed model kit.

It'll never happen, but I'm gonna hope anyway.

• 1 month later...

TRAINS! I'm still irked that we never got any movieverse TFs of any sort that transform into trains! I wanted to see Astrotrain as an EMD SD70ACE or something!

That'd have made for some really cool CGI and I'm sure regular movie-goers would've loved it.

Archived