Transformers Legends

Breaker

Anyone playing this? A friend of mine mentioned it and not having even heard of it, I searched for it on the Google Play market and there it was. This game is freakin' addictive. The combat is kind of lame but the "Collect them all" factor has me hooked. I just got Divebomb, Kup and Rumble's alternate mode cards. Yeah I'm hooked.

If anyone is playing then add me as an Ally. My name on Mobage is Breaker2099.

Also, I'm ready to punch Swoop and Ramjet in the neck.

I installed it but when I tried to play it, the loading thing was stuck at 2% for about 10 minutes and I just gave up.

Wow that sucks. I had a bug happen to me a few days ago where when you try to play it says you have no energon even though your actually full. Its a bug thats afflicting a lot of people right now but after waiting a day and trying again it works now. I'm currently closing in on the 500 spot for the Harvest of the Insecticons event. Not bad considering I started ranked 30,000 something. Also nabbed an Event special Hound, along with numerous Megatrons, Optimus Primes and yesterday I finally got a Soundwave. My guys are owning in the pvp area but the raid bosses are tough. I can only beat Kickback by myself. Bombshell is unbeatable without help and I haven't even encountered Shrapnel yet. He's the highest rank of those guys but I have a feeling I'll start seeing him soon once I break 500.

I'm running on a Galaxy SII. Maybe you could try to re-install?

I think the problem might be that these phone apps don't check for minimum requirements like PC apps do. Is there even requirements for these games? As an example, Samsung does not offer any more OS updates for my phone because (supposedly) it does not meet the minimum RAM requirement for them. Is it possible that my phone might be too slow/old to properly run this game?

I think the problem might be that these phone apps don't check for minimum requirements like PC apps do. Is there even requirements for these games? As an example, Samsung does not offer any more OS updates for my phone because (supposedly) it does not meet the minimum RAM requirement for them. Is it possible that my phone might be too slow/old to properly run this game?

No idea man. I didn't think about system requirements. More like I think it just needs compatibility patches for certain devices. If your device is older it could be they didn't feel like there was enough of a market to justify making it work for it.

waiting for the iOS version... :redface

Bummer. I wonder if we'll be able to ally cross-platform? I know it doesn't matter much though because the Ally system is just a way to earn points by "cheering" your allies. After you accrue 100 Ally points you get to use the Ally Space Bridge and nets you a single random card. Its kind of lame (Although I did get Jazz in it today). I wish you could pvp with your allies, thats what needs to happen.

I'm sitting pretty strong with my max level Optimus Prime (the normal rare version) and Event Hound. My Megatron is getting close too.

Waiting for the iOS version myself. I downloaded it for my phone, but it just won't launch. So, I'm just waiting to play it on my iPad.

• 4 weeks later...

They've had a few updates since then Rob, try it now.

I stopped playing because my phone is suffering from hardware and battery issues. Getting a new one in a few days. I don't think the progress will carry over but there is a glimmer of hope in all my games being linked to my Mobage account. If not then I probably won't do much with it. Hours wasted and event prizes lost >:(

• 4 weeks later...

Archived