KO TANSFORMERS BINATECH POLICE LEAGUE

ROYAL ROBOT

Today’s review is about 4 KO BT police cars which are USA’s Viper, China’s RX-8, Korea’s RX-8 & Japan’s SUBARU, all manufactured by A & L. I bought A & L’s WRC RX-8 previously and found it is quite nice; therefore, I bought 4 pcs of their police cars from chimungmung.com, US$15/pc & US$10/pc only for combined shipment.

R0012547.jpg

R0012571.jpg

R0012558.jpg

I love the perfect black & white color match of USA Viper with its great glossy body shape. It is the best of 4 models only on the car mold, but just fine for the robot because it is not that movable with its lower part.

R0012401.jpg

R0012608.jpg

For Korea’s RX-8, I don’t know whether it should have 1 more microphone or light on the roof. Its color is the 2nd best of 4, the whole body is painted, not just the plastic color. Besides, it has a Korean wording “police†that is really funny. The transformed robot is shock waved, with gun on his left hand, its pale blue/white color made you believe he is a nice guy, but it should belong to the bad guy ,Decepticon.

R0012609.jpg

R0012610.jpg

For China’s RX-8, its body also has a Chinese wording too with fine decals. Basically, familiar with WRC one, you could refer to my previous comment.

R0012603.jpg

I love Japan’s Subaru most though it is not much verify but the design is the best, a great color match. It is my best favor of these 4 models, its engine could change to gun, rather than the exhaust pipe does.

R0012600.jpg

To conclude, the joint and metal parts are same as the original, I think they are ok. Just be aware during the RX-8 transformation, the door hinges are easy to loose, while the rest are ok. I bought so many items of the BT collection, when I display them with my original BT, I didn’t notice they are KO version at all. If you want to collect something special, you could consider them also.

R0012616.jpg

fascinating... shockwaves head looks funny in light blue.

Odd how he looks angrier... :eek

Hmm. Sunstreaker as Alternator Barricade. It works.

Woa that head would be quite a build..

Yea these are pretty cool, I've got quite a few of them myself. also have the Chinese Police Prowl KO, American Police Prowl (non-KO), & Autorooper (non-KO) to round out my set of Police cars. Teh cool thing about the KO Jazz/Shockwave mold is that the arms don't fall off with the slightest touch like their Alternators counterparts.

Do I see "To Punish and Enslave" on the black Dead End KO?

If so, that's one hellova touch the makers gave him.

No kiddin, I want some of these.

Archived