Your Favorite Transformers Toyline Of 2010

Blitz-Wing

43 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite TF Toyline of 2010?

• ROTF Autobot Alliance
    • ROTF Hunt For The Decepticons
    • ROTF Leader Class Starscream
    • War For Cybertron
    • Generations
    • Reveal The Shield
    • Power Core Combiners
    • I was more interesting in the third party offerings
    • Forget 2010, bring me MP9 Rodimus Prime!
    • Why isn't my choice here? (Explain below)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got Jazz. Jazz is amazing. There is nothing in this world more awesome then the Jazz standing on the table beside me. I just wish he could wear a smile :(

If RTS gets about as many bots as Generations did then Ill change to RTS, just because Jazz is that awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, between Jazz, Tracks, and the Battle in Space 2 pack RTS is shaping up to be awesome!

Archived