TF Mosaics

robo_rob

I didnt delve into his past so much as I did he present/future. He didnt show up in G1 till towards the end so I basically just had him deep cover for Shockwave for the passing millennia, thus the prominence of Counterpunch. In his only episodic appearance when Prime told him to find the Key to Vector Sigma and later he reported that he couldnt find it, I retconned that as Counterpunch he stole it away to try and stop the Autobots lol.

In his future, Counterpunch became so violent and Punch became so abused that their sparks literally split and war each other in their own bodies. As such they both abandoned being double agents but CP became Razorclaw's right hand mech (takes place after BW) and Punch becomes a brooding loner...

...yeesh am I listening to myself? RPing consumes part of your soul... gettin ready to start a new one! :P Only this one has Marvel and JOEs thrown in to boot! XD

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot damn, Shamalama'd!

I thought it'd be a cool plot point in TF3 if Jolt turned out to be a traitor and had uploaded Optimus with a crippling virus to control him (when he attached Jetfire armor). Thus creating Nemesis Prime! Mwahaha!

Is that comic a cliffhanger or is it just one of those things Im not involved enough with to get?

I dunno. Was just posted this morning, sooo.... XD

(this post is a cliffhanger, though!)

Really! it is! Wait for it....wait for it!

TO BE CONTINUED. maybe.

Basically, it's a dig at Fortress Maximus.

When Hasbro was thinking about releasing Brave Maximus in the US during Robots in Disguise, it kept failing Hasbro's drop test, which led to the release being cancelled. Which, is likely all well and good, since it was slated as an exclusive to FAO Schwartz.

Archived