Slightly More News To Me - TFSource Article

Maz

The law of diminishing returns dictates that beyond a certain point, there is less reward and result for an equal amount of input. In terms of vintage Generation 1 Transformers research and discovery, this basically means that as time goes by, as much as we continue to hunt for variations, exclusives or oddities from different and often obscure parts of the TF universe – or unfamilar parts of the world – there is less chance that we will turn up the next big thing. The next Diaclone Black Tracks, the next South American pink Windcharger, the next European yellow G1 Devastator – is there still anything like that out there after all these years?

Dive01.jpg

2014-06-18-08.00.41.jpg

All the best

Maz

I recently found out about the Macross Jetfire not having a rubsign... and in fact I can't even say I could FIND one with a rubsign. So I was told that none of them had rubsigns. Even my own does not have one!

But I am also cautious about finding new variations, especially of opened G1 items. Repairs could have been done on that Jetfire.... BUT you are saved, at least, as this one seems to have the same characteristics!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/862076-afa-appreciation-thread-4.html#post9278560

It would be really great if Hasbro kept records of what running changes were made for the older toys and let that info out. Then we would know for sure.