Who will be the main villain in the 4th Transformers film?

Sky_Maker

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be main villain in TF4?

• Galvatron
    • Unicron
    • Quintessons
    • Straxus
    • Thunderwing
    • Overlord
    • Megatron again

We all know by now that Michael Bay is doing a 4th Transformers film coming in 2014. So who'll be main villain in the 4th film? Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, and Starscream are dead. I believe that Galvatron will be the main villain but not a resurrected form of Megatron like in the Transformers 1986 film.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since i'm all about the TF toys,I voted for masterforce Overlord. because having Overlord in the TF4 movie,will get a overlord toy made. Personally,the movie verse toy line is perfect for a overlord toy. because the decepticons get realistic military vechicle modes. it's been a dream/wish list of mine to get two voyager,tank & stealth jet,sized toys that merge to form a leader sized overlord robot mode.

I'm a fan of the TF toys first & a fan of the TF media second. i'm in it for the toys.

I just don't think the movie-verse movie/toy line would give me the Galvatron voyager or leader sized toy I want. I kinda want masterpiece or generations to tackle & create a new mold voyager or leader sized Galvatron toy that looks extremly G-1 accurate in both modes.

BTW,I voted for Overlord in the poll.

A Galvatron unrelated to Megatron would be the best choice as far as I'm concerned, but there's still plenty of great Cons we haven't seen yet.

I'd vote for Straxus or the Liege Maximo. I think there should be two main villains - one the more obvious threat, and the other the hidden one.

I don't want them to bring back Megatron (again). The movie version was a little disappointing. The Leader of the Decepticons got demoted to sidekick status. The 'Cons need someone who bows to no one.....

Of course Movie Galvatron could be created from the fused remains of Megatron, Sentinel Prime and the Fallen by Unicron. That would make him very dangerous and really insane.

Or how about the Quintessons making their live-action debut? That should stir things up.

I'd vote for Straxus or the Liege Maximo. I think there should be two main villains - one the more obvious threat, and the other the hidden one.

I don't want them to bring back Megatron (again). The movie version was a little disappointing. The Leader of the Decepticons got demoted to sidekick status. The 'Cons need someone who bows to no one.....

Of course Movie Galvatron could be created from the fused remains of Megatron, Sentinel Prime and the Fallen by Unicron. That would make him very dangerous and really insane.

Or how about the Quintessons making their live-action debut? That should stir things up.

Personally,I'm not a fan of the TF live action movies having more than one "main villian". this in my opinion is what ruined those batman movies & made the batman villians appear weak & a parody. like the villians needed to team up because they were no match for batman's skills alone.

I'd prefer "one" strong solid bad villian in the TF4 movie. one who is competent,strong,smart & doesn't need another villian to get the job done.

one who is competent,strong,smart & doesn't need another villian to get the job done.

I was thinking Main Bad Guy One is more brutal and direct while trying to make a name for himself, but is actually being manipulated by Main Bad Guy Two.

While the good guys are preoccupied by the upstart Bad Guy One until they manage to defeat him, Bad Guy Two will have have been working behind the scenes to arrange things to suit himself. I've got this idea where Optimus Prime defeats Bad Guy One, but decides not to kill him - 'There has been enough killing' (Yeah, unlikely, I know - maybe Main Bad Guy One runs away).

Bad Guy One goes back to his base, only to be killed by Bad Guy Two, who takes over as the new 'Con Leader.

Archived