TFC Toys Unveils 3rd Party Aerialbots Project Uranus Phantom and Eagle Robot Images

Peter_Van

tfc-toys-phantom-eagle-seeker-tease__scaled_100.jpg
TFC Toys is teasing the jet modes of Phantom and Eagle, the first set from their next combiner series titled Project Uranus, and promise to reveal robot modes of the gray prototypes tomorrow. Project Uranus is TFC Toys' version of the Generation 1 Aerialbots that can form Superion, with Phantom and Eagle serving as homages to Fireflight and Air Raid, respectively. TFC also posted a possible related image an hour prior to the jet image, showing a single shin and foot of two different robots. We will not have to wait too long to see if these figures are related, since they promised to reveal more tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the images in the full article. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These look really good, but the one that'll make or break the whole piece will be the Silverbolt homage, with all the comber ports located on that one figure, plus housing the combiner head, in addition to the small amount of space that figure will have to house all that stuff, it will be interesting to see how TFC pulls this off, and hopefully the Stunticons soon afterwards.

Oh man, seeing these are killing me as the aerialbots were my favorite combiner as a kid. I need to find a job...FAST!!!

Nah it wont be around $600 unless Silverbolt is bigger then the others, I like what I am seeing but honestly I woudl rather have a Computron

No thanks,I've got the Hasbro ROTF Superion gift set that I paid $30 for. I could never justify paying over $400 to $600 for a new mold homage superion gift set.

IMHO,FWIW,These not-aerialbots will be mega/voyager sized & out of size scale in relation to their G-1 toys & media representations.

I'm all about proper size scale when it comes to buying homage G-1 toys. proper size scale for the areialbots toys should be as follows: four basic limbs/bots & one deluxe core leader bot like the Hasbro energon toy line 5-in-1 combiners were. I don't need my scramble city combiners gestalt New homage molds the same supreme size scale energon omega supreme,primus,cybertron metroplex in extended robot mode & AECU Unicron.

No thanks,I've got the Hasbro ROTF Superion gift set that I paid $30 for. I could never justify paying over $400 to $600 for a new mold homage superion gift set.

IMHO,FWIW,These not-aerialbots will be mega/voyager sized & out of size scale in relation to their G-1 toys & media representations.

I'm all about proper size scale when it comes to buying homage G-1 toys. proper size scale for the areialbots toys should be as follows: four basic limbs/bots & one deluxe core leader bot. I don't need my scramble city combiners gestalt New homage molds the same supreme size scale energon omega supreme & AECU Unicron.

doesn't matter that you think they "should" be in a basic/deluxe scale. people will buy these because they will be in a scale fitting what a modern gestalt and combiner team SHOULD be....HUGE and AWESOME!

Archived