Nominate: Minicons

Swindlewillswindleyou

i vote to nominate the minicons...i know i cant be the only one who loves these things...there small...fun..and add so much to figures with minicon ports..hell..i have close to 400 of the little guys...with 6 more on the way...so show your love and join me in the glory that is the minicon...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second that emotion! :D My favorite mini-cons are the ones with a weapon mode.

Bleh. I liked minicons better back when they were called Targetmasters and Headmasters. I still do like the ones that turn into weapons. But the ones that turn into teeny tiny tanks and copters I just dont care for.

Expand the nomination to Headmasters and Targetmasters and Ill give my :thumb.

• 8 months later...

I vote no, they are th e2nd worst thing to happen to Transformers

What's the first, ROTF? :tflaugh

I really like Mini-Cons, even the new one that come with the PCC Two packs. Some of those are really nice, so far my favorite (from the PCC line) is Pinpoint from Leadfoot. Both are awesome!

I love them for multiple reasons. Not just because I liked Micromasters (though that was an early reason as to why I liked them), but they manage to homage so many different gimmicks regularly. Then the various different releases (different characters, decos, Countries released in, Special Editions, etc.) make them really fun to collect. The various fictional uses have endeared them to me as well. They just have the it factor for me, something I just can't explain, but man I can't get enough Mini-Cons.

I vote no, they are th e2nd worst thing to happen to Transformers

What's the first, ROTF? :tflaugh

I really like Mini-Cons, even the new one that come with the PCC Two packs. Some of those are really nice, so far my favorite (from the PCC line) is Pinpoint from Leadfoot. Both are awesome!

Ok here is my reason but a few first offs

First Off, Minicons are not Targetmaster, Headmaster, or Powermaster counterparts, they are nebulans and humans

2nd off Micromasters, they are cool, and do not need to combine with a larger robot for some stupid gimmick

Ok on to minicons, they are worthless, no personalities on them, only good for combining with a larger robot for a stupid gimmick, for a series where most of th etoys were a step back and completely crappy.

As far as my worst list

1) Beast Machines

2) Minicons

3) Energon (Autobot combining)

4) Animated

5) Transformers Prime

6) ROTF (Only thing here was there really was no story just fast paced action for 2 hours)

Archived