95 members have voted

1. 1. How mant Transformers?

• 0-50
    • 50-150
    • 150-300
    • 300-500
    • 500-1000
    • 1000+

DJ Soundwave: So that would put your collection around a 1.5k, give or take a few hundred. You should do a formal count some time. :)

The use of the photo is a good idea - regardless of how we choose to classify/count TFs, a picture speaks a thousand words. Or a thousand TFs, as the case may be. :P

collection01.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I'll tell you this, with the exception of about a dozen or so really rare Japanese TFs...... I have everything .

MainDisplay1.jpg

Thats not 3000. :wtf Anyway I have more than 200, less than 300.  This is a totally new collection Im starting after I sold everything last year. :tfgrin

Well I'll tell you this, with the exception of about a dozen or so really rare Japanese TFs...... I have everything .

MainDisplay1.jpg

Thats not 3000. :wtf   Anyway I have more than 200, less than 300.  This is a totally new collection Im starting after I sold everything last year. :tfgrin

Well that is just one wall in my main TF Room.....and not to mention I have alot of multiples, and most are put away.

I stopped counting awhile ago, although i do keep track of what I have. There is a big difference between 500-1000. I think it should be broken up some more than that.

A best estimate puts me between 500-600, maybe even 600+. I really couldn't say.

Suffice it to say these numbers will come to me easier... ONCE MY TEST SERVER STARTS COOPERATING!!  :tfevil

ok time to take a break lol.

Multiples, like variants, don't count. :)

By the rules of the 2005 Survey Protocol, you would have approx. 1.5k TFs (give or take a few hundred figures) if you have virtually the entire collection of TFs.

Then there's Harold Tietjens (author of the Unofficial Recognition Guide)... who has a virtual complete collection of Transformers... in triplicate. :P

Archived