TFC Toys Unveils 3rd Party Aerialbots Project Uranus Phantom and Eagle Robot Images

Peter_Van

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! These look absolutely fantastic! Really really hoping Silverbolt isn't somehow screwed up!

Also scale in terms of Transformers is a realtive term, there is no actual "proper" scaling when it comes to these toys, the term "proper" implies that it is "correct scale", when in fact none of them fit the definition of "correct scale". When used in these forums it is simply "preferred scale", and everyone seems to have their own desires for "preferred scale". SP isn't wrong for what he wants to see, but then again neither is anyone else.

Personally I love me some massive combiners!

Agreed. MASSIVE COMBINERS please.

I want big combiners...

...At Hasbro prices

When you wake up from that dream, let me know.

There is a better chance of Hasbro fixing its distribution problems first LOL

I want big combiners...

...At Hasbro prices

When you wake up from that dream, let me know.

There is a better chance of Hasbro fixing its distribution problems first LOL

If only...on BOTH!

Seriously, though, I might consider figures around $30, $40, maybe even $50 a piece. I'll even pay over $100 for a vintage piece. But $600 ($100/ea) to build an awesome@$$ 'Hercules'? I love it like the next, but that crosses the line from hardcore into CrazyLand! Two questions come to mind: What kind of job do you have? And do you have a family, house, bills, car, etc.? If you can still do it with all of the above...more power to YOU! :thumb

If only...on BOTH!

Seriously, though, I might consider figures around $30, $40, maybe even $50 a piece. I'll even pay over $100 for a vintage piece. But $600 ($100/ea) to build an awesome@$ 'Hercules'? I love it like the next, but that crosses the line from hardcore into CrazyLand! Two questions come to mind: What kind of job do you have? And do you have a family, house, bills, car, etc.? If you can still do it with all of the above...more power to YOU! :thumb

Military

Family 3 kids and a wife

plenty of bills

and I can still afford Transformers like Hercules

If only...on BOTH!

Seriously, though, I might consider figures around $30, $40, maybe even $50 a piece. I'll even pay over $100 for a vintage piece. But $600 ($100/ea) to build an awesome@$ 'Hercules'? I love it like the next, but that crosses the line from hardcore into CrazyLand! Two questions come to mind: What kind of job do you have? And do you have a family, house, bills, car, etc.? If you can still do it with all of the above...more power to YOU! :thumb

Military

Family 3 kids and a wife

plenty of bills

and I can still afford Transformers like Hercules

Auto parts

Family 17 month old son

Child support and bills bills bills

And I can afford Transformers like Hercules

I can't wait to get my hands on these. They look GREAT!!!! They shall stand proudly beside my Hercules.

No thanks,I've got the Hasbro ROTF Superion gift set that I paid $30 for. I could never justify paying over $400 to $600 for a new mold homage superion gift set.

IMHO,FWIW,These not-aerialbots will be mega/voyager sized & out of size scale in relation to their G-1 toys & media representations.

I'm all about proper size scale when it comes to buying homage G-1 toys. proper size scale for the areialbots toys should be as follows: four basic limbs/bots & one deluxe core leader bot. I don't need my scramble city combiners gestalt New homage molds the same supreme size scale energon omega supreme & AECU Unicron.

doesn't matter that you think they "should" be in a basic/deluxe scale. people will buy these because they will be in a scale fitting what a modern gestalt and combiner team SHOULD be....HUGE and AWESOME!

:yay

No thanks,I've got the Hasbro ROTF Superion gift set that I paid $30 for. I could never justify paying over $400 to $600 for a new mold homage superion gift set.

IMHO,FWIW,These not-aerialbots will be mega/voyager sized & out of size scale in relation to their G-1 toys & media representations.

I'm all about proper size scale when it comes to buying homage G-1 toys. proper size scale for the areialbots toys should be as follows: four basic limbs/bots & one deluxe core leader bot. I don't need my scramble city combiners gestalt New homage molds the same supreme size scale energon omega supreme & AECU Unicron.

Who cares, Superion is going to look awesome next to Devastator. Just remember not everyone wants what you want. I will take the $600 combiners any day over Deluxe/basic combiners

doesn't matter that you think they "should" be

this was a clear attack/mock/insult on my opinion

We can't all agree on everything. but we can at the very least try to show others here with respect,dignity & politeness.

I didn't see it that way but if you got a problem don't waste your time posting about it. There are channels for this sort of thing. Also I fail to see the insult in there. Regardless, wrong way to voice a complaint.

Edit: It's worth mentioning that with jet bots that it's impossible to reach a consensus on them given how large they would have to be to maintain scale (which some would prefer) versus having them compromise alt mode size for a reasonably scaled robot mode (my personal preference).

That is not an attack SP , because iti is true it doesn't matter what you think. you are not the owner, We want the big combiners, you want small combiners, so it does not matter what you think a combiner should be, to me a Combiner should be Supreme size after being combined. That is for proper scale, what you describe is PCC.

I agree with apparently just about everyone else. SP you said you already have the Superion YOU want. Now let the rest of us have the Superion WE want.

Archived