Part of my small Collection in London...

eneyekay

Just thought I might share a few of my latest purchases, mainly JustIToys Sixshot and Astrotrain... as well as part of my WST collection, and some SCF oddities :)

...oh, and my prize collection piece... TF-Con Lucky Draw G2 Flamethrower / Slag

enjoy!

WSTCollection_zps3c327382.jpg

Hi-Res Version

WSTAstrotrainCollection_zps3f44ec25.jpg

WSTSixshotCollection_zps4b35ba96.jpg

SCFClearColouredCollection_zps92fc56a0.jpg

WSTLuckyDrawFlamethrower_zpsda1396b9.jpg

NikampGoldFlamethrower_zps95a11ccc.jpg

Those Astrotrains look weird without their stickers.

I know, when I've got a sec to work out what figures need what, I'll be making a trip to reprolabels :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE