In MTMTE episodes,The Autobots can fly....

Shadowpanther

They can fly, we just don't see it. How do you think the Autobots traveled around the world so fast?

Well, if we're to believe most of seasons 1 & 2 the Autobots drove everywhere and anywhere, even over the ocean. Also they were fairly skilled surfurs, Bluestreak being the best.

Yes they also had water skis so they could actually drive over the ocean if they wanted.

The way I explain it IMPC, is the power of flight in TFs takes a lot of energon to do, and since the Autobots don't have a lot of it they had to soon stop using flight.

The decepticons dont really give a shit about how much energon they use, so therefor still take flight in any given situation :shrug

Works for me

They can fly, we just don't see it. How do you think the Autobots traveled around the world so fast?

Well, if we're to believe most of seasons 1 & 2 the Autobots drove everywhere and anywhere, even over the ocean. Also they were fairly skilled surfurs, Bluestreak being the best.

Yes they also had water skis so they could actually drive over the ocean if they wanted.

I'll be the first to admit,seeing vechicles with water skis drive on the ocean was extremly funny. whoever wrote this episode is a comic genious.

where's my third party G1 Autobot jet skis?!!?

And surfboards? Or even a mini Shockwave that Shockwave can shoot like in that one episode. There are so many little accessories from the original series that could be made instead of all those heads and faces.

...like a BFG for Cliffjumper?

Archived