Community Status Updates

Photo

Breaker

Anyone else enraged by Adult Alien Ninja Turtles? Thanks for the continuing rape of my childhood Bay. Someone call the police
Mar 27 2012 03:45 PM
  • Shadowpanther's Photo
    Shadowpanther
    I agree with "Puma",The TMNT Francise has been in the toilet for 2+ decades. at this point their is nowhere to go but up. i'm amused of the howard the duck other planet theme for the TMNT newer movie.
    Mar 29 2012 02:51 AM
  • puma's Photo
    puma
    sorry to make you sad Breaker. Hollywood is rarely faithful to anything other than money. They will never produce anything the way you like it. especially things you hold dear to your heart.Just be happy someone is willing to pay attention to the franchise of your choosing.
    Mar 29 2012 07:53 AM
  • hthrun's Photo
    hthrun
    @PuertoRiCON: Maybe Bay will remake "Back to the Future" next! :-D

@Shadowpanther: I disagree, the 2003 FOX TMNT series was amazing. It's my all-time favorite show up until "Fast Forward." And even "Fast Forward" and "Back to the Sewers" weren't too bad IMO.
    Mar 29 2012 10:59 AM

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us