Community Status Updates

Photo

hthrun

Saw Amazing Spider-Man Tuesday and thought it was phenomenal!!!
Jul 05 2012 11:26 AM
Photo

hthrun

Yesterday I took the kids swimming at the Y and there was a white woman there with a black baby. Juliet asked me, "Why does that white lady have a black baby?" I answered, "Probably the same reason I have black kids!" Juliet still didn't understand and went over to ask the lady why she had a black baby :-) I think she finally got it after a little while...
Jul 02 2012 01:34 PM
Photo

hthrun → jeffafa

Say, did you find that Guzzle weapon?
Jun 19 2012 10:08 AM
Photo

hthrun

I'm missing a weapon from my DotM Cyberverse Guzzle. It's the bigger of the two guns, the one with the pin so the barrel can fold up. Does anyone have one they're willing to part with?
Jun 13 2012 02:49 PM
  • jeffafa's Photo
    jeffafa
    I am pretty sure I do. I will check tonight and let you know.
    Jun 13 2012 03:38 PM
  • hthrun's Photo
    hthrun
    Thanks!!!
    Jun 14 2012 09:49 AM
Photo

hthrun

I came across a FB group today called "Catholics for Choice," a pro-abortion Catholic group. Isn't that an oxymoron? Doesn't being Catholic mean believing in Catholic teachings, one of which is pro-life?
May 18 2012 03:59 PM
  • Blitz-Wing's Photo
    Blitz-Wing
    There are many hypocrite and anti-productive groups in society. You, my friend, were smart enough to see through one of them.
    May 18 2012 08:17 PM
Photo

hthrun

Still sore from dodgeball...
Apr 23 2012 05:59 PM
  • Breaker's Photo
    Breaker
    If you can dodge a wrench
    Apr 23 2012 07:21 PM
  • hthrun's Photo
    hthrun
    Joni loves Chachi!
    Apr 24 2012 11:06 AM
Photo

hthrun

Watched TF DotM with my kids again yesterday. So awesome, still blows me away...
Apr 05 2012 11:23 AM
Photo

hthrun

Something's not right...watch this video http://bit.ly/Go-KTIS #chataboutjesus
Feb 11 2012 05:29 PM
Photo

hthrun

Does anyone here use Skype? I've been trying to buy credit (never done it before) and it keeps failing. I've tried both my Paypal and Visa card, but neither work, even though I have the available funds...
Dec 26 2011 02:33 PM
  • Breaker's Photo
    Breaker
    Why do you need credits? I've used it plenty of times with my family and even overseas with a soldier. I don't think it costs you anything until you want to call someone on their phone. Just have them download Skype on the computer. Then you get to video chat too.
    Jan 07 2012 12:38 AM
Photo
  • hthrun's Photo
    hthrun
    Another Facebook status update that got posted here...
    Dec 07 2011 11:58 AM
  • Sparkless's Photo
    Sparkless
    That's OK, I would probably have never seen his brilliant work otherwise

Dec 07 2011 02:23 PM
Photo

hthrun

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone!!! God bless you!
Nov 24 2011 10:52 PM
Photo

hthrun

Now that I have a fancy phone, can someone recommend a good Bible app?
Nov 18 2011 01:30 PM
  • Markusius's Photo
    Markusius
    That happened to me and someone on here freaked out. The YouVersion is great and has voice with offline versions.
    Nov 18 2011 08:20 PM
  • hthrun's Photo
    hthrun
    Yeah, this is the second time it happened to me, each time with the same status update I posted a long time ago. Weird...
    Nov 21 2011 01:04 PM
Photo

hthrun

Sometimes my Facebook status updates get put here. This site is kind of goofy in that it logs me off spontaneously sometimes, and I don't log in with Facebook every time. So I don't know what causes it.
Nov 14 2011 02:20 PM
Photo

hthrun

I dropped and broke my cell phone tonight, so I'll be unreachable until I get a new one tomorrow. I'm planning to get a smart phone, hopefully it won't take as long as it did when Susan got hers :)
Nov 03 2011 11:43 AM
  • Markusius's Photo
    Markusius
    Yeah, it might be time to replace that flip phone and step into the present
    Nov 04 2011 09:34 AM
  • hthrun's Photo
    hthrun
    Got it yesterday. So far, so good!
    Nov 04 2011 11:16 AM
  • Hip-Hoptimus Rime's Photo
    Hip-Hoptimus Rime
    What'd you get? Maybe a review in the Oil House?
    Nov 09 2011 02:08 PM
Photo

hthrun

I'm not getting any more e-mails from Facebook. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this? Thanks!
Oct 28 2011 11:33 AM
  • StarLurker's Photo
    StarLurker
    Sounds like a good thing to me. Leave it as is. :o
    Oct 28 2011 07:03 PM
  • Dark_Supreme_Jetfire's Photo
    Dark_Supreme_Jetfire
    FB updated it with the upgrade where
    you'll receive no more updates by emal
    Oct 28 2011 08:22 PM
  • Superior Grilled Cheese's Photo
    Superior Grilled Cheese
    Check out account settings in the top right and then the notifications tab on the left.
    Oct 28 2011 09:28 PM

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us