Henkei Ironhide, Galvatron, Concept Art & More

News_Editor

200811fk-1__scaled_100.jpg
Figure Ou November 2008 also features new shots of TakaraTomy's Transformers Henkei D-06 Galvatron, C-11 Ironhide, Exile X Transformers Ipod Speaker Convoy, TransformArt exhibit, Marvel Crossovers, the Disney X Transformers silhouette and concept Henkei art for Target Master Cyclonus and Beast Wars Cheetor which will be part of their 25th Anniversary line.
Read the Full News Story Here

:tfhuh Was that like a third mode/ gun arm mode I saw on Henkei! Galvatron :tfwtf? If it is can someone try and recreate it?

:tfhuh Was that like a third mode/ gun arm mode I saw on Henkei! Galvatron :tfwtf? If it is can someone try and recreate it?

All they did was half transform his right hand so the missile pod sticks out. They also have his "backpack" raised up so that his tank side missiles can be "used". Takara LOVES to make up special modes for their Transformers, Beast Wars was full of them (and I'm not talking about the legit third modes).

Is that a Classics/Henkei Targetmaster Cyclonus?! And we're getting a classics Cheetor? I thought the purpose of "Classics" was G1. How is Beast Wars G1?

Yes, that's Targetmaster Cyclonus. Cheetor is part of the 25th Anniversary line which is going to be a big gathering of different characters from different Transformers lines such as Vector Prime (also why it's called Transformers Universe instead of Classics now).

See the recent gallery here.

Emerje

Is that a Classics/Henkei Targetmaster Cyclonus?! And we're getting a classics Cheetor? I thought the purpose of "Classics" was G1. How is Beast Wars G1?

Watch Beast Wars some time, then get back to me on that.

Archived