Marvel Crossovers Human Torch In-Package

Peter_Van

9867-thumb.jpg
Thanks to an eBay auction from "toyslandco," we have our first look at the Marvel Crossovers Human Torch figure in-package. Our first look of the figure was in picture form at this year's Tokyo Toy Show. Take a look in the full article.
Read the Full News Story Here

Is that a repaint of the Iron Man figure? I can't tell without a comparison shot and I'm too lazy to look for it :P

any one else find it funny they still call him the human torch? I know that was his name but I figure putting "based on" in front would not look so wtf

as far as faces go this guy looks ok judging by the art but then the art for the hulk looks cooler then the toys face

Wolverine has an auction as well. Also seen where Grey Hulk, Symbiote Spiderman (Black), Captain America and The Thing will be offered. No pics though.

ya know, these bot faces just look fail-tacular, but for some reason I like them better than the SWTFs. I've seen Venom twice now in stores and hovered over him both times. And I'm like, why? Venom? But he does look cool.

Venom has a sweet car mode. I absolutely love it. His robot mode though is "meh". Skinny arms and stubby legs. I just feel they could've done more to help balance out his proportions.

Archived